Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-27-2007, 04:13 AM

56 posts, read 227,670 times

Advertisements

Just curious as to what you do in your spare time, hobbies mostly.

I used to fish on a very regular basis now I just wish I was fishing on a regular basis.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2007, 07:03 AM

3,111 posts, read 9,207,973 times
Usually cleaning house but if not that then I am camping or hunting. I live on a ranch so 4 wheelin in my Jeep is always fun.
Mostly, hanging with friends enjoying a cold one

Softball season will be starting soon so when that gets here then that will take up ALL my spare time. But I absolutely LOVE IT~~

BTW, good post. It will be interesting to see what everyone enjoys doing in their spare time.

Old 11-27-2007, 08:38 AM

470 posts, read 1,952,606 times
Spare time? What's that?

When I'm not working the fields, spending QT with my wife, family, friends, neighbors, working with teen-agers, at the firing range, reading, x360, jammin' on the JCM 2000, Googlin'(TM), eating out, crankin the home theatre, doing housework, exploring Tejas...

...I'm usually sleeping.

Old 11-27-2007, 08:41 AM

796 posts, read 3,049,403 times
Before we moved back here, we lived in Leander. I was with in 45 minutes to lots of lakes and rivers. I fished every day with my 4 yr old while the other girls were in school. After we move into our house in a few weeks and things settle down, I will be back at it. I am so addicted to fishing. There are so many cool things you can buy.

Old 11-27-2007, 12:20 PM

56 posts, read 227,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheermomof4girls View Post
I am so addicted to fishing. There are so many cool things you can buy.
Yeah thats so crazy, I still find myself buying rods, reels, lures, sunglasses, boga grips and mountains of lures.

Old 11-27-2007, 07:59 PM

8,399 posts, read 22,987,315 times
Between work, working on a second grad degree and having young kids, "spare time" is a hot commodity for me. I have a lot of "toys" (a Jeep, two motorcycles and a couple of mountain bikes) that I usually have to dust off before using. But I prefer doing something with the family if the time allows, as it is much better to have everyone there when you are having fun than to try and describe it to them afterwards...so we go out sightseeing, hiking when we can and I am trying to talk the wife into going camping again although I think it will be a while before she even contemplates spending the night in a tent. Too cold for her right now, so our "camping" adventures are limited to our backyard for the time being...

Cheers! M2

Old 11-27-2007, 08:03 PM

634 posts, read 2,922,474 times
Spare Time - Drive around town, see what's new.

Surf Internet, Relax on recliner, exercise, study, read books, watch movie, take pictures, listen to music, think, sleep, enjoy quality time with close people... ETC.

Old 11-27-2007, 08:06 PM

14,637 posts, read 35,029,649 times
When the weather's good, we go yard-saling on Saturday mornings. We've gotten some decent little bargains. We are pretty much home-bodies, though--we work in the yard, play with the dogs, and pretty much cater to our 11 year old's whims. My husband just bought his Christmas present to himself--a projector and a 100 inch screen, complete with a bo-jammin' surround sound system. It's like Imax in the living room. So we are having fun with that right now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio