Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2014, 09:00 PM
Bo Bo won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Tenth Edition (Apr-May 2014). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

17,107 posts, read 38,111,983 times

Advertisements

Statement from SAPD issued a couple of hours ago:

Quote:
The San Antonio Police Department has concluded that the person responsible for the latest emailed threats upon San Antonio schools is, in fact, the same person responsible for past telephone threats from 2012 and 2013. These past threats were made on San Antonio area hotels, the San Antonio Airport, and even Chief McManus’ home and family. Through the prior investigation conducted by the San Antonio Regional Intelligence Center (SARIC) regarding earlier threats, it was determined that this person does not reside in Texas and lacks the immediate capability to carry out the threats he has made. While we understand the need for San Antonio parents to feel their children are safe, we are confident that this person’s lack of immediate ability to carry these threats out has been established and still continues to be the case. We will continue to make all of our resources available to area school districts and police departments and we will continue to take all appropriate precautions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2014, 06:17 AM

7,005 posts, read 12,477,106 times
That explains why the person didn't know Madison is in NEISD and not NISD.

Old 05-11-2014, 04:01 PM

1,690 posts, read 3,617,967 times
Quote:

Why they have one is none of your business whatsoever.
No, it is my business and all of our business as well, now that the criminal justice system is going to be judging their kid in court, and we will need to know why the guns. There has to be a reason for the guns, did the parents allow or not allow access to the guns, and why.

Quote:
responsible for past telephone threats from 2012 and 2013.
I don't understand, were the threats targeted at Madison too?

Old 05-11-2014, 04:13 PM
Bo Bo won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Tenth Edition (Apr-May 2014). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

17,107 posts, read 38,111,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhugeliang1 View Post
I don't understand, were the threats targeted at Madison too?
No, it's referring to this and another one in 2013, directed at the airport.

Old 05-11-2014, 08:36 PM

948 posts, read 1,842,281 times
I have guns and I will never ever need to explain why I have them. I have them because I want them and I want and will get more. So, no, it is none of your business why they have them. They don't need to have a reason to own them.

Old 05-15-2014, 04:32 PM

1,690 posts, read 3,617,967 times
Quote:

So, no, it is none of your business why they have them. They don't need to
have a reason to own them.
It's not just my business it's going to be the business of the courts when it's time to judge the case. They will also want to know why the young man accessed them. By the way you should take a break from this thread to lock up and secure your guns lest we find out some more about you in the morning news and why you have guns.

Bo, thanks for the links. I was not here when the airport thing happened thus the confusion. By the way I don't think the newspapers have had updates on this case lately?

Old 05-15-2014, 04:35 PM

6,884 posts, read 20,407,466 times
I'm just wondering, now that the NISD bond has passed...any updates on the pursuit of the criminal that sent the threatening email?

*crickets*
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio