Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-30-2014, 03:05 PM

1 posts, read 1,824 times

Advertisements

Looking for referrals to any psychics in San Antonio area, thanks.
Please no rude comments, have heard them all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2014, 03:22 PM

2,649 posts, read 7,422,351 times
I've seen one advertised on walzem between Austin highway and IH 35.

Old 09-30-2014, 04:33 PM

2,382 posts, read 3,481,754 times
I was going to recommend my ex wife...thought it said pyscho. My bad.
Don't know anything about it, but there is one on Huebner that has been there for many years. Between Fred. rd. and Babcock, across from Lockhill Feed. The white building used to be the original Martha's Cafe many yrs ago.

Old 09-30-2014, 07:03 PM

5,717 posts, read 18,832,082 times
I'm not sure how you are going to contact her but Sandy Cheeks. I went thru a very ugly divorce and my sister decided I needed a reading- she paid for the session. You can bring a recorder if you like and I did. Most of these folks talk in such generalities that anything they say fits just about everybody. That's not true at the session I went to. She knew specific things about me and family matters that my sister had no clue about and pretty told me what I was feeling inside. It was very interesting. FWIW, she told me that I would meet a lady with 2, possibly 3 kids and her name started with an M. Told me all about her personality. My wife, Melissa, is the person she described with 2 kids that lived with her and one that lived with his father. Described her to a T. I don't buy off on most of these folks and didn't believe any of it was true until I went, for fun, to this reading. Seems like it cost my sister something close to a hundred bucks. The session lasted about 2 hours. That was back in the late 80's so I have no clue about cost these days. If nothing else, it's a fun thing to do. I only went the one time.
https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q...cheeks+psychic

Old 10-06-2014, 10:43 AM

1,642 posts, read 4,082,413 times
Ruby at Enchanting Mystical World at Eisenhauer Road Market Center, Saturday or Sundays

Old 10-06-2014, 11:00 AM

1,241 posts, read 4,326,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txtea View Post
I was going to recommend my ex wife...thought it said pyscho. My bad.
LOL, I thought you were going in a different direction in that she "claimed to know everything".

Old 10-06-2014, 11:22 AM

2,382 posts, read 3,481,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Greed View Post
LOL, I thought you were going in a different direction in that she "claimed to know everything".
Oh that too, my friend....that too.

Old 01-20-2015, 04:16 PM

11 posts, read 18,449 times
I just went to the one off of Broadway near Mulberry. I have mixed feelings about it. I'm on the fence as to whether she was psychic or not. She said she's been doing it for 20 years. Some things were spot on, and a lucky guess seems highly unlikely, and other things were generalizations, but she was never flat out wrong. What I wanted, however, was her to give me some very specific facts about my life that would be undeniable, e.g., "Your wife's name is ________. Your daughter's name starts with ____." in order to convince me that she was psychic.

She started the session by asking me to pick two things that I want to know about. She told me to speak one out loud and to keep the other to myself. I chose marriage and career. I spoke marriage and kept career to myself. To my surprise, after she was done speaking of my relationship, she went to my career. There could have been a number of other things I could've said, e.g, health, death, family, wealth, etc. At the same time, marriage and career are two broad categories and it could've been a lucky guess.

She told me I was in an off and on relationship which is definitely true although it's a marriage now and it's off and on and has been since before we were married. She did some sort of crystal reading on my palm and asked me if I felt anything. Strangely, I did have a weird tingling feeling. Could've been my mind making it up. She said I had negative energy. She said my marriage will be rocky unless I heal the negative energy and by doing that she would have to do another reading to understand where it is stemming from and to try to correct it. Of course, it would cost $180.

She told me that I'm slightly satisfied with my career but it wasn't my true passion. She told me that the only reason that I want to succeed is to share it with others (spouse, kids). That made my heart sink. That was spot on. She could've said a lot of other things but it was executed with such precision and in words that I couldn't quite formulate myself or never really thought of before.

She told me that there was someone at work in an authoritative position that was holding me back from my full potential. That was almost true. The person had left days before I went to get the reading.

Overall, I wanted more certainty that she was psychic and to not recommend a spiritual cleansing for more money but some things she said still linger in my head. I would recommend her just to see what you think. I did the full on life reading for $100 but she has other, way cheaper options. I would like to get another reading from another person.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio