Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2015, 03:42 PM

366 posts, read 493,746 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
Not sure why this is baffling; there's a reason why this is happening, and it's because you left your clothes there unattended. Get some personal responsibility please.
Wow, really on a blame the victim stint here. I wonder why we even have police when crime is apparently the victim's fault. I wouldn't be outside if I didn't wanna get mugged. I wouldn't have a car if I didn't want it to get stolen.

Do you think we should just let everyone out of the jails because hey, it wasn't their fault, it was the lack of personal responsibility on the victim's part!

Get some common sense, please.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2015, 03:45 PM

1,647 posts, read 2,062,074 times
Blame yourself yes, when this could've been easily prevented. Sit there and wait til it's done or get your own washer/dryer. End of story. Those other situations you mentioned are not easily prevented and you know it. You are the one with the "lack of common sense."

Old 07-01-2015, 03:47 PM

366 posts, read 493,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
If you are one of those people who always leaves their done laundry in a machine tying it up for hours, maybe someone got disgusted and just took your laundry out and put it in the dumpster.
Wow, a lot of insinuations there. What kind of person might you be who would even think of such an accusation? Very pessimistic and accusatory without evidence. And I want to add that there were 6 dryers running that evening when we went back at about 7pm. Those dryers were still full when we went back in the morning so they were there for about 12 hours and the stuff was still sitting there. (Not our stuff, obviously.) But you have the nerve to say that I leave my stuff there for hours?

Not to mention another thing you don't know which is that this particular laundry room is not your typical 2 washers/2 dryers deal but it has 20 washers and 20 dryers. I've never seen it completely full ever.

Old 07-02-2015, 01:05 PM

733 posts, read 1,046,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by huckster View Post
Southside ain't a GHETTO.
yes, it is. oh wow you live in a nice pocket on the southside... THATS SURROUNDED BY GHETTO. please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
What an ignorant conclusion on your part..
truth hurts eh? stop touching stuff that doesnt belong to you. easy peasy.

also, i have my own washing machine. i was merely commenting on your destruction of property that doesnt belong to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancho-Villa View Post
Blame yourself yes, when this could've been easily prevented. Sit there and wait til it's done or get your own washer/dryer. End of story. Those other situations you mentioned are not easily prevented and you know it. You are the one with the "lack of common sense."
or, you know.. i know this might be logical thinking around these parts.. but you could probably NOT TOUCH STUFF THAT DOESNT BELONG TO YOU? maybe? blame the victim... only on CD...

Old 07-02-2015, 01:11 PM

9,446 posts, read 6,572,039 times
Years ago someone came into my backyard and stole a whole load of new baby clothes and diapers right off my clothes line. (They neatly left all the clothes pins on the line. Gee thanks!) I mean why have a baby if you can't get clothes without stealing!

Old 07-02-2015, 01:16 PM

9,446 posts, read 6,572,039 times
Quote:

Common sense would really mean moving to a better neighborhood and live around a different type of people. That's what I did after someone stole all my baby's clothes right off the clothesline in my backyard.

Old 07-02-2015, 01:22 PM

5,251 posts, read 14,236,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KM1174 View Post

or, you know.. i know this might be logical thinking around these parts.. but you could probably NOT TOUCH STUFF THAT DOESNT BELONG TO YOU? maybe? blame the victim... only on CD...
No, not just on CD. Its the real world. If you don't take precautions to protect your stuff, you shouldn't be surprised if it gets stolen. If you left your purse/wallet on the front seat of your car with the window down why you be shocked if it got stolen?

Old 07-02-2015, 01:53 PM

1,647 posts, read 2,062,074 times
Thank you. Exactly what I'm getting at. So easy to monitor your own laundry. Dude with ghetto washer needs to realize this.

Old 07-03-2015, 07:46 AM

733 posts, read 1,046,900 times
Quote:
Thank you. Exactly what I'm getting at. So easy to monitor your own laundry. Dude with ghetto washer needs to realize this.
so easy to not touch stuff that doesnt belong to you either

ps - must be upsetting when people buy nice things you cant afford n call em ghetto

Old 07-03-2015, 09:40 AM

1,807 posts, read 2,968,633 times
What a ridiculous thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
View detailed profiles of: