Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-19-2009, 11:40 PM

417 posts, read 982,574 times

Advertisements

There was this Texas cowboy and he had been riding his horse across the great plains on his way to California nonstop. Both him and his horse had gone days without sleep. As he rode in to one of the few towns on his trip he decided to stop in at the saloon and get a shot of wiskey to satisfy his thirst. As he got off his horse he realized that since his horse had not slept in a few days it might fall asleep now that they had finally stoped and it might take a few hours to wake his horse up.

He grabed this young indian who just happened to be walking by and told him of his predicament, he then asked the indian if he could run back and forth in front of his horse to keep it awake while he was tending his thirst in the bar. The indian agreed.

After a few drinks the cowboy forgot about the trip as he made friends and drank down round after round in the bar. As the hours past a cowboy entered the front door of the saloon and asked who owned the brown and white horse out front.

The cowboy who owned the horse said "I do so what about it?"

Well replied the cowboy you left your INGIN' RUNNIN'.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2009, 12:10 AM

A teacher was trying to teach her six-year student class how to say the Pledge of Alligiance to the flag.

The teacher said: "Ok children begin by putting your hand over your little heart and repeat with me."

"I pledge alligiance to the....HOLD IT..HOLD IT!"

"Johnny why is your hand over your butt cheek rather than your heart?"

Johnny replied: "I can't."

"Why not?" the teacher asks.

"Well you see when my Aunt comes over to pick me up and pats my bottom, she says "Bless your little heart!"

Old 11-20-2009, 10:43 AM

1,805 posts, read 4,775,268 times
[SIZE=3]The doctor, after an examination, sighed and said, "I've got some bad
news. You have cancer, and you'd best put your affairs in order..."

The woman was shocked, but managed to compose herself and walk into the waiting room where her daughter had been waiting.
"Well, daughter, we women celebrate when things are good, and we celebrate when things don't go so well. In this case, things aren't well. I have cancer. So, let's head to the club and have a martini."
After 3 or 4 martinis, the two were feeling a little less somber. There
were some laughs and more martinis. They were eventually approached by some of the woman's old friends, who were curious as to what the two were celebrating.
The woman told her friends they were drinking to her impending end, "I've been diagnosed with AIDS ."
The friends were aghast, gave the woman their condolences and beat a hasty retreat.

After the friends left, the woman's daughter leaned over and whispered,
"Momma, I thought you said you were dying of cancer, and you just told
your friends you were dying of AIDS! Why did you do that?"
"Because I don't want any of those ******* sleeping with your father after I'm gone."

And THAT, my friends, is what is called, "Putting Your Affairs In Order."
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]

Old 11-21-2009, 10:30 AM

A man walks into a bar and he has a pet octopus. He sits down at the bar and says to the bartender "give us two beers over here!"

The bartender walks over and see's the octopus and he says, "Didn't you see the sign over there it says no pets allowed!"

The man say's to the bartender, "oh but you don't understand this is a special octopus and he can play any musical instrument that you have."

The bartender replied back, "well I'll tell you what, if he can play any instrument you can both drink for free all night!"

The bartender walks up to the band playing and grabs a guitar. He puts it down on the bar.

The octopus crawls up on the bar and feels around the guitar for a little while, then finally he picks it up and starts jamming. He's so good he sounded like Jimi Hendricks!

The bartender was amazed and says, "alright lets try one more".

This time he goes into the back room and brings out a dusty old set of bagpipes and promptly put them on the bar and says "lets see him play this!"

The octopus starts crawling all over the bagpipes. He continues this for quite awhile.

The bartender shouted out " See I knew he couldn't play all these instruments!"

And the man replies, "Just give him a few more minutes...

As soon as he figures out he can't have sex with it, he'll play it!"

Old 11-21-2009, 10:33 AM

A police dog responds to an ad for work with the FBI. "Well," says the personnel director, "You'll have to meet some strict requirements. First, you must type at least 60 words per minute."

Sitting down at the typewriter, the dog types out 80 words per minute.

"Also," says the director, "You must pass a physical and complete the obstacle course."

This perfect canine specimen finishes the course in record time.

"There's one last requirement," the director continues; "you must be bilingual."

With confidence, the dog looks up at him and says, "Meow!"

Old 11-21-2009, 10:34 AM

One day the big animals and the little animals decided to have a football game. As the first half went along, the big animals were scoring at will. Every time they got the ball they would run it in for a touchdown.

Then came the second half...

First play: The elephant runs the ball up the middle. WAP!! Tackled for a five yard loss.

The little animals go back to the huddle cheering and congratulating each other.

"Who made that tackle?" asked the ant.

"I did," said the centipede.

Second play: The rhinoceros runs the ball up the middle. WHOMP!! Tackled for another five yard loss.

Back in the huddle the flea asked, "Who made that great stop?" "I did," said the centipede.

Third play: The gorilla tries an end sweep, led by the hippo throwing the lead blocks. SMACK!! Centipede tackles him for a ten yard loss.

Back in the huddle, the gnat asked the centipede, "Where were you in the first half?"

The centipede replied, "Puttin' on my shoes!"

Old 11-21-2009, 10:36 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,405,055 times
83 year old woman stand up comedian
my friends used to get rich by getting married
now they get rich by divorcing

Old 11-21-2009, 07:10 PM

61,694 posts, read 87,077,794 times

Last edited by elnina; 11-21-2009 at 07:14 PM.. Reason: city data will not edit perfectly correct medical term :(

Old 11-21-2009, 07:16 PM

Just think..........
If the Indians had given the Pilgrims a donkey
instead of a turkey, we would all be having
a piece of a** this Thanksgiving!!..

Old 11-21-2009, 07:19 PM

A woman walks into an accountant's office and tells him that she needs to file her taxes.
The accountant says, "Before we begin, I'll need to ask you a few questions." He gets her name, address, social security number, etc. and then asks, "What is your occupation?"

"I'm a who**," she says.
The accountant is somewhat taken aback and says, "No, No, No, that won't work. Let's try to rephrase that."

The woman says, "OK, I'm a high-end call girl."

"No, that still won't work. Try again."

They both think for a moment and the woman says, "I'm an elite chicken farmer."

The accountant asks, "What does chicken farming have to do with being a prostitute?"

"Well, I raised a thousand little peckers last year."
"Chicken Farmer it is."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio