Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2008, 03:32 PM

2 posts, read 5,899 times

Advertisements

seriously you guys need to think again if you are considering T WILKERSON, BERONI, AND YOUNG as a physician for you. I have alot of contact with the plastic surgeons that have to fix all of these guys problems. dont always think that they are the best dr. just because they advertise in the paper.
DO YOUR RESEARCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PM me if you have questions, or would like suggestions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2008, 10:05 PM

546 posts, read 3,104,938 times
DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT use Dr. Young, he REALLY mangled a friend of mine and flat-out refused to correct it (or even acknowledge there was a problem) - the whole thing has turned into a nasty legal mess...the ONLY reason he's so popular is due to all those billboards with his ex-Playboy Playmate wife flashing those jugs . He might do great work on a Spurs' wife, but "Average Joe" beware.

Old 04-03-2008, 10:15 PM

546 posts, read 3,104,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moosaysthcow View Post
Ok so far thats 2 for Dr. Young, i went to his site looks good and hes listed as one of SA top plastic suregeons from Scene in Sa magazine... anyone else??
BTW, have you noticed that the folks on their "top lists" ALL have paid ads in the "magazine" - I use quotes because Scene in SA is just a PrimeTime-like periodical, you advertise, you get a free story. They've offered me these services before (the NorthSide Times in my case, since I own a business in Alamo Heights). I was kinda shocked when they approached me, I naively thought they just wrote random unbiased stories about various businesses/events, etc. When I passed, they simply left my business name out of the "article" on the history of the shopping center where my business is located (and I'm the longest-running tenant in the building, 40 years!), although they included all the folks who had ads in that issue, and ONLY those who paid for an ad - how odd .

Old 04-03-2008, 10:37 PM

2 posts, read 5,899 times
The Spur's wives definitely do NOT go to Young!!

Old 04-06-2008, 12:38 AM

1,425 posts, read 3,315,651 times
Is it worth it? I believe that anytime anybody cuts on you that you are putting your health at risk... short term or long term. Only go to the doctor if you think you are dying.

Old 04-14-2008, 07:21 AM

86 posts, read 314,617 times
Nobrien - so who DO they go to? I pm'd you for your opinions and didn't hear back

Cookiemeister - I think for some people it IS worth it - but only they know that. Everyone reacts and handles self-esteem issues differently, and everyone has different physical issues too (some very extreme that have made their life very difficult - i.e. the woman who needs a breast reduction to save her back). It's hard to judge others because you aren't them, but kudos to you for being confident enough to not ever want it and having no pressing health related issues to ever need it.

Old 04-14-2008, 07:40 AM

933 posts, read 1,978,673 times
My wife is having a breast lift performed by Dr. Lawton who works out of Dr. Young's office today...heck, as of this very moment perhaps!

She liked his work and what he had to say, so we can hope for the best.

This is a self-esteem issue for her that she has had since she was 14 (now 31).

Though of course I say there is nothing wrong with her breasts, this is something she has been wanting for the 7 years we have been together.

I am currently sitting patiently by the phone waiting for a call to hear of her progress and when I can pick her up.

I will be playing nurse for at least the next week and on going as she heals.

Do not get me wrong, I definitely have reservations about the surgery and it took 7 years for me to say yes.

I just hope it is all that she wanted and she comes home healthy and happy.

Old 04-14-2008, 10:42 AM

86 posts, read 314,617 times
spamatdan,

At the end of the day all you can do is exactly what you are doing - supporting your lovely wife with HER decision - you are a great husband!

FYI, Dr Lawton performed a breast reduction on my 19 year old sister in law. He did a fantastic job. Her large size was making it hard to play sports and just live - with the back pain and all.

Best wishes to your wife (and you for playing nurse). I'm sure she is going to be so happy!

Old 10-24-2008, 08:50 AM

3,770 posts, read 8,292,219 times
I know this is an old thread, but I thought I would resurrect it as i am currently trying to have a breast reduction. I originally went to see Dr. Jaime Garza a few years ago but it never panned out (divorce) - I realize that I needed to do more research before I committed so quickly. Has anyone had or know anyone whos had work done by Dr. Garza? Ive also heard great things about Dr. Lawton but it makes me nervous that he works at the same office as Dr. Young, who Ive heard more negative than positive about.

Old 10-24-2008, 10:31 AM

944 posts, read 3,063,328 times
I have personally had a bad experience with Dr. Ledoux of PRMA.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio