Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2009, 02:47 PM

11 posts, read 36,818 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5Fingaz View Post
I've got to tell you - my wife had breast augmentation, fat grafting, and a facelift in 2006 from a local surgeon who shall remain nameless. While her face lift, neck lift, and fat grafting are nearly perfect, we were unimpressed with the breast contour, breast symmetry, and overall appearance of the breasts after the procedure. The results were quite frankly, horrendous, and I had to pay a top notch surgeon in Houston (who specialized in breast augmentation) to fix the mistakes.

I suggest anyone seriously considering any cosmetic procedure to check out surgeons in Dallas and Houston. I'd never have anything done here. One of my wife's friends went to Dallas to have all her work done and the results are impressive.
Can you tell me who to look up in Dallas? Or what about Houston? I too would not have anything done here in San Antonio!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2009, 02:48 PM

11 posts, read 36,818 times
Can anyone help me find a good surgeon in Dallas or even Houston? I am interested in Smart Lipo...

Old 04-21-2009, 02:54 PM

3,111 posts, read 9,207,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLtoTX1 View Post
Can anyone help me find a good surgeon in Dallas or even Houston? I am interested in Smart Lipo...
Maybe you should check in the Dallas or Houston forum

Old 12-05-2009, 08:21 AM

4 posts, read 16,222 times
Default typical Liposuction alternative, SmartLipo(smart lipo) and Awake Smart Breast

Dr. Melanie Carreon was featured on Great Day SA. She performs Smartlipo (Smart Lipo) with the latest MPX 46 watt laser. You get the advantage of being awake during the procedure so that you not only know what's going on, you don't have to worry about the risks involved with general anesthesia because she only uses a local anesthetic. It's an out patient procedure and so you are in and out the same day. She has performed on patients from all over the US and some from other countries. She also performs Awake Smart Breast, which is awesome because you can not only be awake once again, you can decided during if you want to rethink the size you had previously chosen. If you go to her website, Minimally Invasive Cosmetic Procedures including SmartLipo and Breast Augmentation - Houston, Austin, San Antonio Texas areas. you can see videos of her doing both as well as before and after on both procedures. She's awesome!!

Old 12-05-2009, 08:23 AM

go to Minimally Invasive Cosmetic Procedures including SmartLipo and Breast Augmentation - Houston, Austin, San Antonio Texas areas.. She's awesome!! I just posted information on her below but thought I would reply directly to you if you hadn't gotten it done yet : )

Old 12-05-2009, 07:14 PM

40 posts, read 89,994 times
Are you kidding me ? Dr. Carreon is NOT a plastic surgeon!! Be careful who you include under the subject of plastic surgery. By the way there are many FINE ,board-certified plastic surgeons in San Antonio who far superior results to other surgeons in Dallas or Houston.People obviously need to do their research before they make outlandish claims.

Old 12-05-2009, 07:19 PM

88 posts, read 169,110 times
I have heard nothing but wonderful reviews from patients of Dr. Jaime Garza. One of my friend adores him. She has had great results.

Old 12-06-2009, 01:08 PM

1,836 posts, read 3,820,840 times
Just make sure you don't go to a quack who endorses this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeGT1eONynw

Eek.

BN

Old 12-21-2009, 08:52 AM

Smartlipo procedure is done under local anesthesia and Dr Carreon has performed on over "600 patients" according to her web site, experience on this procedure should account for something. So, you really need to research the experience of the Physician that is doing your Smart lipo procedure. Always ask the Physician as to how long they have been doing "Smartlipo" and how many "patients" they have performed. Many "Plastic Surgeons" are very new to Smartlipo and less experienced.

Old 01-27-2010, 03:59 PM

4 posts, read 9,852 times
Anyone has done fat grafting in San Antonio ( face)? Anyone knows good doctor in SA who does it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio