Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2017, 06:59 PM

9,843 posts, read 13,579,791 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by C24L View Post
How is the dating scene in S/A and the ATX "very different"?Just wondering what you meant by that.

Thanks for the offer,TexasRedneck.I appreciate it. I am only interested in women who are never married and do not have any children,Ashbeeigh.
I have dated in both Austin and San Antonio. There is a difference between even the two of those and in New Braunfels. San Antonio is very military and customer service driven in the types of guys i find. In Austin I have found lots of techies and people in town for business. The two guys i dated most seriously in Austin had children. The two I have dated here both had degrees and were very ambitious in their careers. Both have good ole boys who listen to Texas country and wear wranglers.

So, as for girls...I'm going to bet you find a lot of the same. Using Bumble BFF in Austin I see a lot of girls who like "Happy hour, brunch and hiking..." in San Antonio I'm really not sure, but the girls are fine. Again, all the stories I've heard about people in New Braunfels I've already said. FWIW, I'm a 30 something female with an advanced degree.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2017, 08:41 PM

23,690 posts, read 9,254,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashbeeigh View Post
I have dated in both Austin and San Antonio. There is a difference between even the two of those and in New Braunfels. San Antonio is very military and customer service driven in the types of guys i find. In Austin I have found lots of techies and people in town for business. The two guys i dated most seriously in Austin had children. The two I have dated here both had degrees and were very ambitious in their careers. Both have good ole boys who listen to Texas country and wear wranglers.

So, as for girls...I'm going to bet you find a lot of the same. Using Bumble BFF in Austin I see a lot of girls who like "Happy hour, brunch and hiking..." in San Antonio I'm really not sure, but the girls are fine. Again, all the stories I've heard about people in New Braunfels I've already said. FWIW, I'm a 30 something female with an advanced degree.
Thanks ashbeeigh I appreciate your responses and replies.Would I be able to find a conservative Republican girl in S/A or ATX?I am not for sure about finding one in Austin proper.I am beginning to think a place like Abilene,Angelo or Lubbock may be better for me as far as dating.

Old 02-16-2017, 08:53 PM

9,843 posts, read 13,579,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by C24L View Post
Thanks ashbeeigh I appreciate your responses and replies.Would I be able to find a conservative Republican girl in S/A or ATX?I am not for sure about finding one in Austin proper.I am beginning to think a place like Abilene,Angelo or Lubbock may be better for me as far as dating.
It might be easier in suburbs of Austin. Some of the most conservative people I know grew up in Cedar Park. I'm pretty progressive so I don't know about the conservative aspect of things....but I'm sure they're out there.

Old 02-16-2017, 08:58 PM

23,690 posts, read 9,254,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashbeeigh View Post
It might be easier in suburbs of Austin. Some of the most conservative people I know grew up in Cedar Park. I'm pretty progressive so I don't know about the conservative aspect of things....but I'm sure they're out there.
Okay,Thanks again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio