Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-04-2009, 05:41 PM

13,815 posts, read 29,380,531 times

Advertisements

so the problem was a simple breaker? that's insane! but at least now I can go visit
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2009, 10:09 PM

1,532 posts, read 3,697,934 times
Just my opinion, seems like the manager should get fired. I mean, the first instant that the restaurant was THAT hot, he should have done something. Plus, it seems like the harassment had been going on longer than it should have. He should have taken care of that long ago. Any word on the fly problem? That was just disgusting. I hope things get better there! I don't want places to go out of business, but just to get fixed!

Old 07-04-2009, 10:59 PM

1,276 posts, read 3,824,058 times
The owner knows about this site and this discussion because I put it in my email to the company that was then sent to him. From the conversation I had with him, he seemed to me to be very concerned about his business and said he was going to look into it.

Old 07-05-2009, 08:45 AM

13,815 posts, read 29,380,531 times
Something definitely needs to be done with the manager. I told my wife what caused it and she said that would've been the first thing she checked. There is a list of things the management needs to check if something happens, mostly so the company doesn't have to pay a heavy repair fee for something that takes a manager two seconds to fix. If GG doesn't have that in place, I would highly recommend they remedy that situation quick.
I also think I should get a couple free meals for my consulting services

Old 07-05-2009, 10:28 AM

1,671 posts, read 3,840,162 times
Although my Son works there I still haven't been. He does get a discount but do you think its worth it or should I support our neighbor and go to Kennedy's?. Actually I don't need either.

Oh well one more day won't hurt my diet.

Old 07-05-2009, 10:39 AM

4,263 posts, read 10,819,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wellguy View Post
Although my Son works there I still haven't been. He does get a discount but do you think its worth it or should I support our neighbor and go to Kennedy's?. Actually I don't need either.

Oh well one more day won't hurt my diet.
You'd better get to Kennedy's before he closes up...doesn't look like they're doing so well.

Old 07-05-2009, 10:53 AM

1,532 posts, read 3,697,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstclassflyer View Post
You'd better get to Kennedy's before he closes up...doesn't look like they're doing so well.
Do you know that personally or from what you've observed? I wish they would come up with some specials or coupons or something like that. That would probably help.

Old 07-05-2009, 11:06 AM

4,263 posts, read 10,819,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojokitty View Post
Do you know that personally or from what you've observed? I wish they would come up with some specials or coupons or something like that. That would probably help.
From what I've observed. The writing is on the wall. Sorry to see it too. I agree, they need to do something to turn the tide.

Old 07-05-2009, 11:45 AM

314 posts, read 832,086 times
The pizza was good but no matter how well you dress it up, it is still pizza...and to me that is to expensive for pizza.

Old 07-05-2009, 12:52 PM

1,671 posts, read 3,840,162 times
I too have seen first hand how the business has declined. I was shocked to say the least when I drove to and from the Richland Hills Post Office on Friday around lunch time. He had very few cars in the lot.

You are right mojokitty he needs to run some coupons. Maybe he could advertise on the Villages of Westcreek Webpage or in out newsletter. I don't think it would cost much to have door hangers made and hire several teenage kids to distribute them.

Clint and his Family are too nice to see the place go out of business.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio