Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2018, 01:14 PM

2,382 posts, read 3,500,986 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by raisins99 View Post
Oversensitive whiners? You get that I'm not the one who freaked out about someone asking about dust, right? You wanna talk about whiners, look to yourself. A couple questions about dust set off a bunch of oversensitive children into total meltdown, to the point they wished me death and threatened violence.

No, respiratory issues aren't the only issue. I acquired several medical problems during my time in the service. I'm sure now you'll rage about people in the military and mock the concerns they have.
Now why would I do that?
This is known as military city USA for a reason.
I fixed my previous post.

Old 02-15-2018, 01:25 PM

814 posts, read 676,289 times
wow up to 60 posts here

must be important

Old 02-15-2018, 01:42 PM

1,175 posts, read 1,437,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raisins99 View Post
The way I 'approached' the subject was to present the issue (dust) and ask two simple questions (what's the cause and is it year round). I don't know how any sane person could construe that as being 'on the attack'.

The problem came when people tried to outright deny the dust or claim that I wasn't actually experiencing issues from the dust or acting as though the dust in other places was relevant. Those are the ones who became aggressive first.

Trust me, when my time with this nasty hell hole is done, I'm out of here. Hopefully I'm able to even survive it.
My bad, it was your second post.

You virtually immediately went on the attack, about an issue that is clearly your own. I don't have problems keeping my car clean, certainly less problems this time of year than places that have snow and salt their roads.

Instead of realizing that you're mostly alone with these problems, and certainly alone with it "killing" you, you decided to complain about this "hell hole", exaggerate about "remove the hills from hill country", instead of finding a Dr. that could help your only real problem, or just moving.

After that, you just went downhill from there and grew more and more aggressive, even with people who weren't aggressive with you to start.
You keep coming back here to fight about it, all day, for who knows what reason, when any person with some insight and something better to do would have just left.

Keep coming back here and arguing with people though, the only thing you're accomplishing is showing us what type of person you are.

Old 02-15-2018, 01:48 PM

2,982 posts, read 9,835,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txtea View Post
Please do.
Hopefully it will keep out the oversensitive whiners and drama queens that come here and complain about everything.
Something tells me allergies are not the only problem you have.
Amen, Brother can I get a HIGH FIVE

Somebody get me 100 lbs of cheese to go with this "whine" (sic)

Old 02-15-2018, 01:57 PM

304 posts, read 295,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prim8 View Post
My bad, it was your second post.

You virtually immediately went on the attack, about an issue that is clearly your own. I don't have problems keeping my car clean, certainly less problems this time of year than places that have snow and salt their roads.

Instead of realizing that you're mostly alone with these problems, and certainly alone with it "killing" you, you decided to complain about this "hell hole", exaggerate about "remove the hills from hill country", instead of finding a Dr. that could help your only real problem, or just moving.

After that, you just went downhill from there and grew more and more aggressive, even with people who weren't aggressive with you to start.
You keep coming back here to fight about it, all day, for who knows what reason, when any person with some insight and something better to do would have just left.

Keep coming back here and arguing with people though, the only thing you're accomplishing is showing us what type of person you are.
No, I didn't go on the attack. I asked a question. I didn't make an untrue claims and was immediately assaulted with "but what's the hill country, there's no dust here, go back to where you came from". Asking a question on an internet forum doesn't mean that one isn't seeking out assistance or help elsewhere. I obviously have a doctor. I simply thought it was reasonable to ask a simple question to people who have lived here long term. Instead I was wished death and threatened with violence.

Obviously I'm not alone in recognizing the dust issue. I'm not alone in having respiratory problems in this city.

You people clearly show that Texans are a violent, stupid bunch. You are the definition of sensitive snowflake. If dust and some with respiratory concerns sent you all into a meltdown, you have disturbing issues.

Old 02-15-2018, 01:59 PM

304 posts, read 295,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinsativ View Post
Amen, Brother can I get a HIGH FIVE

Somebody get me 100 lbs of cheese to go with this "whine" (sic)
Now I know why Texas is such a fat state. A bunch of sensitive whiners have meltdowns about someone asking about dust and you have to go feed your emotions with your weight in cheese. No wonder people here are disgusting to look upon.

Old 02-15-2018, 02:03 PM

1,175 posts, read 1,437,767 times
No one in this entire thread has been near as insulting as you. Seriously, re-read this thread, sure, there were a couple of people who could have been nicer, but almost the entire rest of this thread, is YOU attacking everyone else, this city, and this state.
Seriously, you're clearly unhappy, you need to make a change.

Old 02-15-2018, 02:14 PM

2,982 posts, read 9,835,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prim8 View Post
No one in this entire thread has been near as insulting as you. Seriously, re-read this thread, sure, there were a couple of people who could have been nicer, but almost the entire rest of this thread, is YOU attacking everyone else, this city, and this state.
Seriously, you're clearly unhappy, you need to make a change.
Aint that the truth. some things in life you can't change. When you get so cantankerous and nasty all you can do is gripe about everything around you, might as well be pushing up daisies'. Complain about little dust, up north was great, but, oh, they have to put salt half the year, got to wash that off regularly. Snow, Ice, not hazardous at all. You know what a prune is?
Just a dried up "raisin" after its life is used up and only has one last use thats beneficial in life. Helps you have regular bowel movements. I believe its time for this one to say lets move on.

Old 02-15-2018, 02:21 PM

61,699 posts, read 87,101,195 times
Question asked and answered.
Time to end this bickering.
Thread closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio