Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-18-2008, 04:35 PM

2,397 posts, read 6,454,585 times

Advertisements

Geez! Spam! For a brief moment, I read "QT's eventual pregnancy" and 'bout nearly passed out!

Old 06-18-2008, 04:42 PM

13,815 posts, read 29,382,068 times
you didn't get the memo?

Old 06-18-2008, 04:47 PM

732 posts, read 3,552,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spamatdan View Post
Yes, not only are they going to get the boys are evil and just because they use the L word on ya does not mean you are going to be letting them into your pants...and you can forget about myspace, facebook or any other social networking site that exists or will exist. I will though let you girls onto CDF. That will be the talk we will have. LOLOL
My husband has already started teaching our oldest daughter (Three next month) how to do a leg-lock....

Old 06-18-2008, 05:03 PM

933 posts, read 1,978,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanAntoQT View Post
Geez! Spam! For a brief moment, I read "QT's eventual pregnancy" and 'bout nearly passed out!
ROFLMAO AND PASSING OUT!!!

OMG I had to flip back to see WTF did I say THIS time!

I would like to say for the benefit of the crowd that I did not have s**....no wait, somebody already said that, I need to come up with my own...uhhh...hmmmm....Are you attending the Sapphire School For Not Fully Reading Posts.....Especially Spammy's? hehehe

Old 06-18-2008, 05:04 PM

3,468 posts, read 8,552,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midorigreen View Post
My husband has already started teaching our oldest daughter (Three next month) how to do a leg-lock....
THAT is fabulous!! I can just see her!!!

OK, new topic ~ I am STRESSED. (And just sent Otherhalf to HEB for chocolate everything to help! Which is totally weird for me! I never stress-eat. ) Anyway, I've been back to being a SAHM for a few months now, which is fine and actually pretty much necessary with my crazy schedule with the twerps. Yet, I am absolutely craving a job again. A position opened up that I'd really like and I'm tormenting myself over it. ugh. Doing the online app now, but uuuuuugggggghhhhhh...... Talk about a conflicted spirit! I need sympathy. LOL!!

Old 06-18-2008, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midorigreen View Post
Oh, be glad its ONLY a leg lock! The missus taught Julianna how to pinch with her toes when she was like two. I usually show that skill off, but I did not want her bonking her head on the concrete at the M&G. Let me tell ya though, pinching with her toes IS her super power and they really hurt! ouch! Sometimes mommy says...go pinch daddy with your toes...oh geeee...thanks...looks like somebody is not gettin' sumpin' sumpin' tonight.

Old 06-18-2008, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules07 View Post
THAT is fabulous!! I can just see her!!!

OK, new topic ~ I am STRESSED. (And just sent Otherhalf to HEB for chocolate everything to help! Which is totally weird for me! I never stress-eat. ) Anyway, I've been back to being a SAHM for a few months now, which is fine and actually pretty much necessary with my crazy schedule with the twerps. Yet, I am absolutely craving a job again. A position opened up that I'd really like and I'm tormenting myself over it. ugh. Doing the online app now, but uuuuuugggggghhhhhh...... Talk about a conflicted spirit! I need sympathy. LOL!!
I have sympathy for both you and the Otherhalf...I have made many a chocolate run in my day...it starts off with her muttering there is NO chocolate in the house. I have gotten better with my retorts though....such as...you were JUST at the store today....did you not buy any? Talk about a toe pinching. hahaha Now I just suck it up and do my 10 mile roundtrip to the HEB...gosh too bad the master plan did not include a liquor store so I could make it a brief jaunt then 4 songs on the iPod. LOL

Old 06-18-2008, 05:10 PM

3,468 posts, read 8,552,553 times
Hey, JUST go to the liquor store! Get some chocolate liquor! Everybody happy! LOL!

Old 06-18-2008, 05:17 PM

14,637 posts, read 35,019,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spamatdan View Post
ROFLMAO AND PASSING OUT!!!

OMG I had to flip back to see WTF did I say THIS time!

I would like to say for the benefit of the crowd that I did not have s**....no wait, somebody already said that, I need to come up with my own...uhhh...hmmmm....Are you attending the Sapphire School For Not Fully Reading Posts.....Especially Spammy's? hehehe
Just FYI, Sapphire's School of Fully Loaded Breasts got very crowded.

Old 06-18-2008, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
Just FYI, Sapphire's School of Fully Loaded Breasts got very crowded.
Is it too late for me to sign up?!?!!?!?!?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio