Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 07:47 AM

3,468 posts, read 8,553,693 times

Advertisements

On my way out to a field trip with one of the twerps, so will post more specifics later ~ but let's figure on about 6ish for dinner at Rudy's (151/Weisman - I'll find and post the actual address later today). Then when everyone is good and stuffed, we'll head next door to The Stockyards. I'll also call them today to see if there is a cover charge. Just realized this morning that I forgot to ask that.

"Talk" to ya later!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2008, 08:29 AM

3,060 posts, read 7,422,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jules07 View Post
On my way out to a field trip with one of the twerps, so will post more specifics later ~ but let's figure on about 6ish for dinner at Rudy's (151/Weisman - I'll find and post the actual address later today). Then when everyone is good and stuffed, we'll head next door to The Stockyards. I'll also call them today to see if there is a cover charge. Just realized this morning that I forgot to ask that.

"Talk" to ya later!

Map to Rudy's

If you look at street view, it actually shows you the Stockyards building. To the left of the building are two big trees, right behind those is Rudy's. Parking is best in the back!

Old 04-11-2008, 12:18 PM

413 posts, read 1,404,543 times
Thanks jules!! Hope to see you all there tomorrow!

Old 04-11-2008, 12:42 PM

1,805 posts, read 4,775,076 times
Quote:
Sorry guys, I was at the AT&T Center watching Pop's Guys get trounced by the Suns last night.

So yep, this Saturday evening/night. Let's decide the place by this evening when Paka gets home from work;

The Stockyards (151/Weisman) if Paka's son or any of our younger members aren't able to make it.

Tiago's (151/410) if any youngin' are able to make it.

If anyone under 21 is gonna come, please post by 7pm tonight! (Thurs. 4/10)

I'll find out this afternoon if the restaurant at The Stockyards will be open by then. That way we can decide on a meeting time. If the restaurant won't be open, maybe anybody that wants to eat can meet at Rudy's and then head next door?????
I think that first line was entirely uncalled for!!!! (well, except, of course, to say that they are MY guys!!)

Old 04-11-2008, 01:46 PM

1,805 posts, read 4,775,076 times
Quote:
HA!! Show up!!!!

Okee Doke. So unless Anthony or ryneone would like to come, we'll meet at the Stockyards. And we'd LOVE to have both of you guys come!!! It would be worth going someplace else! Oh yeesh, I haven't called Stockyards yet about the restaurant! Will do that now and then we'll figure eating/meeting time/etc.

And Paka, 7 or 7:30 is absolutely fine! I'm figuring that at least Chris and I will stay for awhile. I think only PopsGuysRule was gonna need to leave early-ish?????

Stay tuned.....back in awhile........
Well, 7 or 7:30 is okay with me.... did I say I have to leave early-ish or did I just say I won't be going to the Stockyards after..... maybe not... I'm not sure... YEESH... I'm up to my neck in work the last week and a half, I'm lucky to figure out what day it is.... LOL....
anytime is good with me.... really......
I'll be tuning in here to find out what time....
just watch those cracks about my guys.... I'm sure my boyfriend Bruce had no part in that .... ummm.... unfortunate and unusual scoring windfall by the alleged competition, those nasty phoenix children.....

Last edited by PopsGuysRule; 04-11-2008 at 01:55 PM..

Old 04-11-2008, 02:40 PM

3,468 posts, read 8,553,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PopsGuysRule View Post
I think that first line was entirely uncalled for!!!! (well, except, of course, to say that they are MY guys!!)
Well, then I guess I shouldn't rub it in more by telling ya that I wasn't in one of the "normal" seats but in one of the corporate suites? I tell ya, nothin like the Suite Life! (And my folks, who live just outside of Phoenix {I grew up there} took great joy in calling me while I was on my way home! )

So, called The Stockyards today, and the young lady who answered the phone said she "thinks" that they'll have a cover charge of $3 Sat. night.

Looking forward to seeing everybody!! Like I said, if you'll send me a dm, I'll get you my cell phone number so that you can call when you get there. And if anybody decides at the last minute to come, click on my "profile" and email me. It comes to my phone within a few minutes, so even if we're already at the Stockyards, I can help you find us!

OH!! And THANX gwrober for posting the address and map!!!

Last edited by jules07; 04-11-2008 at 04:06 PM.. Reason: oops!

Old 04-12-2008, 03:00 PM

732 posts, read 3,552,880 times
Default Will I ever get out and meet you guys????.....Jeez!

So...after making arrangements for DH to be home with the kids and to give me a break (and a much-needed night out)...I've come down with simply the WORST migraine. It started out mildly but has come one like a bear in the past hour. I suspect I threw something out in my neck when I was planting my garden patch containers yesterday.....

Anyway, despite getting adjusted by my hubby several times already today, I'm still feeling rough. The irony is that I hardly EVER get sick....

I'm still hoping to improve before too long but, if I don"t, I guess you'll have to count me out.....

So disappointed.....Hope you all will forgive me for wussing out at the last moment!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio