Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2018, 12:59 PM

927 posts, read 1,390,340 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kthnry View Post
Hillary might have won if she'd gone with Castro.
HRC actually won the presidential election in 2016 by popular vote. It was Russian meddling and the evil and irrelevant electoral college that placed that curent pos in the oval office. Moreover, 45 would have told the Russians to rig and derail the ticket you mention as well. So it really would not have mattered who was on the Democratic ticket in 2016 they would have been cheated out of the whitehouse anyway.

Old 12-26-2018, 01:15 PM

927 posts, read 1,390,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure110 View Post
Win or not, that would have been a horrible pair except in the eyes of the extreme liberals.
Horrible pair? Compared to what? An evil, racist, crooked, bigoted, stupid potus and a castrated yes man for a VP? Yeah, that's gone pretty well for this country huh? 45's administration has been nothing short of a total, unmitigated, humiliating, hateful disaster for America. It will give me an enormous amount of joy and pleasure to see that degenerate neo-nazi sympathizer impeached early next year.

Old 12-26-2018, 02:12 PM

14,637 posts, read 35,029,649 times
TDS is alive and well this holiday season. LOL I have never seen such a bitter collection of sore losers in my life. The more the lefties screech the more people dig in their heels and support him. It's been fun to watch.

Old 12-26-2018, 02:24 PM

4,433 posts, read 5,347,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bresilhac View Post
HRC actually won the presidential election in 2016 by popular vote. It was Russian meddling and the evil and irrelevant electoral college that placed that curent pos in the oval office. Moreover, 45 would have told the Russians to rig and derail the ticket you mention as well. So it really would not have mattered who was on the Democratic ticket in 2016 they would have been cheated out of the whitehouse anyway.
I think you are unhinged. It has been two years!

Trump is president and you cannot change that nor take that away. You need to accept that your canadate was lazy and lacked basic charisma that it takes to win.

You also seem to lack a basic history of why we have the electoral college. (Yes I have used this line to a friends face Azure) It is not evil and we do not live in a majority rule country.

Old 12-26-2018, 02:51 PM

6,706 posts, read 8,776,563 times
Quote:
Horrible pair? Compared to what? An evil, racist, crooked, bigoted, stupid potus and a castrated yes man for a VP? Yeah, that's gone pretty well for this country huh? 45's administration has been nothing short of a total, unmitigated, humiliating, hateful disaster for America. It will give me an enormous amount of joy and pleasure to see that degenerate neo-nazi sympathizer impeached early next year.
If you think I support and back Trump in place of Clinton, then you have me wrong. I don't like either.

I was just saying a Clinton/Castro ticket is even less appealing to me.

Old 12-26-2018, 03:18 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,947,225 times
Quote:
Racist, bigot, neo-Nazi, etc. So funny how all these unhinged folks regurgitate the same verbal diarrhea across the internet.

Old 12-26-2018, 04:00 PM

2,382 posts, read 3,500,986 times
Quote:
Dang...your Hillary doll get a flat?
Tell us how you REALLY feel.......

Old 12-26-2018, 06:27 PM

7,130 posts, read 11,834,325 times
Quote:
Someone needs to remember - we're a Republic, not a democracy. There's a good reason for the electoral college.
Attached Thumbnails
SA's own Julian Castro eyeing the presidency...-waaahmbulance.jpg  

Old 12-27-2018, 10:46 AM

1,552 posts, read 2,329,513 times
Analysis of Beto vs. Castro

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...ection-1073720

As far as 2016, we were faced with two abominations for Presidential candidates. Only zealots can't see that. Who was the lesser of two evils and if president would stink less? That is a question for alternate universes and quantum mechanics.

The reasons for the electoral college were complex. Some were good, some were bad. Hillary lost because she was stupid in her campaign tactics. The Russians were minor variance though they were real in their attempt to manipulate.

Old 12-30-2018, 05:30 PM

3,163 posts, read 1,725,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rynetwo View Post
I think you are unhinged. It has been two years!

Trump is president and you cannot change that nor take that away. You need to accept that your canadate was lazy and lacked basic charisma that it takes to win.

You also seem to lack a basic history of why we have the electoral college. (Yes I have used this line to a friends face Azure) It is not evil and we do not live in a majority rule country.
I hate Trump as much as the next guy. Hillary Clinton knew the rules of the game. She spent the better part of August in Calif and NY to raise campaign funds while she ignored campaigning in Mich, Wisc and Penn. She also robbed Bernie Sanders and put the interest of illegals/refugees ahead of blue collar working Americans. She deserved to lose.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio