Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2008, 04:35 PM

898 posts, read 2,562,989 times

Advertisements

ok we got like two hours until tipoff...
i say spurs by 10 after a strong run midway through the 3rd
spurs 101
hornets 91

Old 05-19-2008, 05:03 PM

14,637 posts, read 35,029,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spursfan View Post
ok we got like two hours until tipoff...
i say spurs by 10 after a strong run midway through the 3rd
spurs 101
hornets 91
Wow, I sure hope you're right! I think we're gonna bring it tonight!

See y'all back at 7:30!

Old 05-19-2008, 05:06 PM

1,805 posts, read 4,775,577 times
heya guys....
all my faithful basketball buddies.....
I'm not gonna be online till later.....
going to TRY with a friend, to get a table at Two Brothers to watch the game....
we don't get it here..... basic cable only....

and this is just maybe.... it crowds up pretty fast I guess.....

I WILL MISS YOU ALL, (honest)).....

Old 05-19-2008, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopsGuysRule View Post
heya guys....
going to TRY with a friend, to get a table at Two Brothers to watch the game....

If you can't get one there, try down Bandera inside the loop at Fatso's! You'll have a blast--some of the rowdiest Spurs fans out there. It's going to be a drunkfest coming home, though, so be careful.

Old 05-19-2008, 05:09 PM

1,276 posts, read 3,825,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PopsGuysRule View Post
heya guys....

Well darn it! That's okay....go enjoy watching the game on live TV!!!! We'll miss 'ya, but we understand (well, at least I do).

Old 05-19-2008, 05:10 PM

2,625 posts, read 11,218,228 times
I Hate The Spurs Wit A Passion [laker Fan Since Birth] , But I Hope You Guys Win, It Be Scarier To Face The Hornets And Chris Paul In The Western Conference Final Than The Spurs, Plus It Be 1000 Times Sweeter To Beat U Gys!!!! So Yes.....go Spurs Go, Win, So We Can Sweep You And Go To The Finals!!!!

Old 05-19-2008, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post
I Hate The Spurs Wit A Passion [laker Fan Since Birth] , But I Hope You Guys Win, It Be Scarier To Face The Hornets And Chris Paul In The Western Conference Final Than The Spurs, Plus It Be 1000 Times Sweeter To Beat U Gys!!!! So Yes.....go Spurs Go, Win, So We Can Sweep You And Go To The Finals!!!!
Um, this is a GO SPURS GO thread--oh, that's right. Laker's fans are a little....slow.

Go post in your own team's forum! Buh bye.

Old 05-19-2008, 05:25 PM

2,625 posts, read 11,218,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
Um, this is a GO SPURS GO thread--oh, that's right. Laker's fans are a little....slow.

Go post in your own team's forum! Buh bye.
LAKER FANS MAY BE SLOW ACCORDING TO YOU, BUT ATLEAST OUR TEAM ISNT, YOU GUYS ARE FANS OF THE MOST BORING TEAM IN THE NBA, AND YOU TALK ABOUT SLOW, JUST LOOK AT TIM DUNCAN, HES A BIG GOOF, YOU GUYS ARE THE UTAH JAZZ OF THE NEW MILLENIUM, I RATHER WATCH PAINT DRY THEN WATCH A SPURS GAME............AND LIKE I SAID, SINCE THIS IS A SPURS THREAD.......GO SPURS GO!!!!

Old 05-19-2008, 05:29 PM

898 posts, read 2,562,989 times
Quote:
LAKER FANS MAY BE SLOW ACCORDING TO YOU, BUT ATLEAST OUR TEAM ISNT, YOU GUYS ARE FANS OF THE MOST BORING TEAM IN THE NBA, AND YOU TALK ABOUT SLOW, JUST LOOK AT TIM DUNCAN, HES A BIG GOOF, YOU GUYS ARE THE UTAH JAZZ OF THE NEW MILLENIUM, I RATHER WATCH PAINT DRY THEN WATCH A SPURS GAME............AND LIKE I SAID, SINCE THIS IS A SPURS THREAD.......GO SPURS GO!!!!
yelling!!! ahhhhhhh everyone look at me!!!!

Old 05-19-2008, 05:42 PM

413 posts, read 1,404,708 times
Quote:
You say we are boring, but yet we are the defending champions. If your team is so good, why didn't they beat us last year or the other years we won. Granted Kobe Bryant could be the best player in the NBA, but yet that's all you count on half the time. And you talk about slow...Tony Parker weaves in and out to make a basket almost every game.

And out of curiosity, why do you want to come into our city's forum and talk trash? Can't you just make a thread in the El Paso forum, or did you just want to see if you could get a reaction to all of us? Because really you are just being retarded.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio