Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2021, 09:44 AM

37 posts, read 29,643 times

Advertisements

Good afternoon,

Apologies in advance if this is sexist or whatever, but I figure it doesn't hurt to be honest about what you are looking for in an internet post.

I live on the east coast and I work in the Spanish and Portuguese department at a university. I love Latino culture. I speak Spanish. I've traveled in Latin America. I am orginally from southern CA which explains my love for Mexican people, culture, food, and language. I've realized this is an element that is really lacking where I live. By the way, I am a gringo.

I am at the point in life where it is time to begin preparing for a marriage relationship. I know what I want physical and emotionally in a spouse. I know you can't really predict who the right person will be, but after some life experience, it doesn't hurt to have preferences.

I like Latinas. I am guessing in south Texas there would be over 90% of Mexican heritage. That's fine. I think Mexican ladies are beautiful.

The characteristics associated with Latina ladies who are less liberal are what I am looking for. Traditional, family oriented, great mother to kids, outstanding cook, values family ties. I like ladies who are a little bit thicker in size. Lighter skin, dark hair and eyes. Also preferably someone who is Christian.

Can I find that in San Antonio? Where should I consider in south Texas to find a person like this?

If it helps to match a region to a job, I work in university administration.

Thanks,

A highly honest guy

Old 11-08-2021, 10:25 AM

6,503 posts, read 7,533,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedreadedskyhook View Post
Can I find that in San Antonio? Where should I consider in south Texas to find a person like this?
Plenty in South Texas, but many many of them are very Americanized and don't even speak Spanish so it depends, are you looking for US Latina or a actual Latin American/Mexican girl.

The best way to tell if she is Americanized or not is if she kisses you on the cheek when greeting you OR not, South Texas Latinas generally won't do this but Mexican girls will...well, at least pre-covid they did.

Old 11-08-2021, 10:57 AM

1,647 posts, read 2,062,987 times
Yes, although they usually come with a kid or two by the time they're 19. Perfect for a ready made family.

Old 11-08-2021, 11:11 AM

37 posts, read 29,643 times
I am totally fine with Americanized Latina who only speaks a little Spanish. More important are the physical features, character traits and Christian faith.

Old 11-08-2021, 11:17 AM

1,647 posts, read 2,062,987 times
Lots of Christian faith ,yes. Chubby (and fat) is common here if that's your thing. Plenty to choose from. Come get 'em.

Old 11-08-2021, 11:21 AM

9,851 posts, read 13,696,195 times
Just get on tinder. Jesus. No need to start a thread on a real estate message board.

Old 11-08-2021, 01:02 PM

61,698 posts, read 87,101,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashbeeigh View Post
Just get on tinder. Jesus. No need to start a thread on a real estate message board.
Yeah. Agree.
Closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio