Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2008, 06:54 PM

251 posts, read 710,133 times

Advertisements

This can give you an idea San Antonio Police Department YTD Crime Tables
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2008, 07:33 PM

2 posts, read 11,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacific_trader View Post
I lived in Kirby for 16 years, but never met any Europeans.
I want to say European Americans. However there actions contradict American. Americans accept all people. Not all these people do. In All other areas of San Antonio you will NOT run in to shop owners or residents living in areas like this. This complete destroys the San Antonio Spirit. Which is the common law of our part of the country.

We treat all will respect. You never wear a hat indoors of any building, you show your respects to all ladies ( NOT just any females ) an demand to be treated like a respectable individual of SA. Not only this but you must be generous an curious to all. This also includes respecting other peoples property, keeping your opinions to yourself, calling out if you need help or information, an accepting each person as your bother or sister.

The people living in Kirby do not behave in this manner. they are rude or disrespectful to others an spam racist remarks to all people of different color. We were there an saw it. So don't act like it never happens or someone has some sort of offense to Europeans. The actions show indicated that they were dangerous an violent people. You may live in Kirby but you have to ask How many other nationalities do you see living there who have had NO signs or racism living there?

Old 05-19-2008, 10:47 PM

3,823 posts, read 14,665,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniko View Post
This is a hard question to answer. San Antonio has a lot of crime. Too much crime. A incredible amount of drunk drivers an crooked cops every day there is a car accidents with a drunk driver, Police an Judges in San Antonio are corrupted.

They have harassed residents assaulted the disabled an on too many occasions tried to arrest an TV or movie star who has come to SA. Also the judges do whatever they can to keep you in the dark an blame you for any possible crime.

There is no innocent in there eyes. You all pay the price because you are you. An if you were attacked good luck trying to get evidence or get a court case on the subject matter. Especially against cop crimes. You will NEVER see your case come to pass. Over 35.000 people have reported issues to FBI an they have not done anything about them. The same people are out there. Still hurting others. Many people have moved to Kirby for what has been said to be a peaceful neighborhood.

That is until you find out its a all European neighborhood with racist people living there. An yes they bust your windows throw rocks in to your daughters window an over all threaten your life there. with no police willing to help you. Crimes are all over the city. just stay near the north an you should see less crime an more businesses.

You want to live near commerce as your best advice. An avoid the police if possible. if you have a problem try to work it out. reasonably. If they are doing something illegal call Texas rangers not San Antonio police dept. They will only make things worse an do NOTHING. This comes from experience.
Quote:
I want to say European Americans. However there actions contradict American. Americans accept all people. Not all these people do. In All other areas of San Antonio you will NOT run in to shop owners or residents living in areas like this. This complete destroys the San Antonio Spirit. Which is the common law of our part of the country.

We treat all will respect. You never wear a hat indoors of any building, you show your respects to all ladies ( NOT just any females ) an demand to be treated like a respectable individual of SA. Not only this but you must be generous an curious to all. This also includes respecting other peoples property, keeping your opinions to yourself, calling out if you need help or information, an accepting each person as your bother or sister.

The people living in Kirby do not behave in this manner. they are rude or disrespectful to others an spam racist remarks to all people of different color. We were there an saw it. So don't act like it never happens or someone has some sort of offense to Europeans. The actions show indicated that they were dangerous an violent people. You may live in Kirby but you have to ask How many other nationalities do you see living there who have had NO signs or racism living there?
Are you trying to answer the OP's question or using this thread as an axe to grind against the San Antonio Police Department/legal system and people of European background that live in Kirby? Your accusations sound more like isolated incidents rather than a pervasive pattern. Although drunken drivers are a problem here, I think the OP was talking about crimes against people and property, not racism or corrupt public officials.

Old 05-29-2008, 10:57 PM

4,263 posts, read 10,820,588 times
Please take a look at the sticky that New2SA so kindly compiled. It's located at the top of the SA page. You have many questions that can be answered there.
Good luck!

Old 09-07-2008, 04:50 AM

100 posts, read 289,168 times
i think the northwest or north side are pretty good ..

Old 09-07-2008, 08:50 AM

504 posts, read 1,456,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
I think this map will give you a very general and subjective answer to your question OP.
this is not a good guage at all, very bias.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEsananto View Post
Odd, I could have sworn that downtown and the southside were among the safest.
look at the link below, they are safer than North and Prue

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEsananto View Post
awesome, i quote facts like these all the time. North and Prue Substations report more murders, robbery, theft, assaults, etc... than any other part of the city including the south, central, and west sides of town. its nice to see people clinging to fear and hearsay rather than looking at the facts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brenda starz View Post
i think the northwest or north side are pretty good ..
see above

Old 09-07-2008, 08:54 AM

14,637 posts, read 35,019,120 times
Is there a map detailing where the criminals hail from?

Old 09-07-2008, 08:57 AM

1,720 posts, read 4,503,830 times
Quote:

What are you talking about? Americans today are the most greediest, and un-accepting coulture ever! we tend to divide among our peers and go after each-other with insults, lies, and conspiracy.

Old 09-07-2008, 09:03 AM

1,720 posts, read 4,503,830 times
Quote:
This is a hard question to answer. San Antonio has a lot of crime. Too much crime. A incredible amount of drunk drivers an crooked cops every day there is a car accidents with a drunk driver, Police an Judges in San Antonio are corrupted.

They have harassed residents assaulted the disabled an on too many occasions tried to arrest an TV or movie star who has come to SA. Also the judges do whatever they can to keep you in the dark an blame you for any possible crime.

There is no innocent in there eyes. You all pay the price because you are you. An if you were attacked good luck trying to get evidence or get a court case on the subject matter. Especially against cop crimes. You will NEVER see your case come to pass. Over 35.000 people have reported issues to FBI an they have not done anything about them. The same people are out there. Still hurting others. Many people have moved to Kirby for what has been said to be a peaceful neighborhood.

That is until you find out its a all European neighborhood with racist people living there. An yes they bust your windows throw rocks in to your daughters window an over all threaten your life there. with no police willing to help you. Crimes are all over the city. just stay near the north an you should see less crime an more businesses.

You want to live near commerce as your best advice. An avoid the police if possible. if you have a problem try to work it out. reasonably. If they are doing something illegal call Texas rangers not San Antonio police dept. They will only make things worse an do NOTHING. This comes from experience.

Tell me about it! I was getting charged for a hit-and-run earlier this year! That I didnt commit, I had to hire a P.I. bring multiple evidence turns out the old dinosaur that was charging me was the daughter of the Police officier that filed the report. Then the witness was the guy who hit her and lived withing her neighboorhood. I also called a DPS trooper to file my own report and press charges for defamaton. But the DA rejected the case. There is not corruption without the government.

Old 09-07-2008, 09:54 AM

57 posts, read 158,957 times
I would recommend the North-Central or Northeast side, unless you are planning to live further out from the city (almost anywhere outside Bexar county.) The home invasions are growing at an alarming rate on the Northwest side and the crime is also getting worse on the South and East sides of the city. Hope this helps!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio