Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which date works best for a Meet and Greet in June?
Saturday, June 14th at 4pm 13 86.67%
Saturday June 21st at 4pm 5 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2008, 10:42 PM

3,468 posts, read 8,554,592 times

Advertisements

Well, we left about 10. The band ended up not starting till 9:30, and we wanted to at least hear a song or two. They were pretty good, drew a big college crowd right at 9:25. Anyway, a good time was had by all!! (And dang, I didn't realize that Spam hadn't closed out his tab!! Woulda had a couple more!! LOL!)

So, this means Paka and I are still in perfect attendance!!! Beat dat!!! PopsGuysRule and Latinocowboy aren't too far behind!

Thanx Midorigreen for all your hard work in organizing this! It was great!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2008, 10:50 PM

933 posts, read 1,978,544 times
All 3 of us had a great time. Sierra talked to Mommy and told her all about how much fun her and Julianna had. I knew Julianna was done when she was using her last bit of energy to run around the room. I was surprised she was still awake when we got home. LOL I will put my RSVP in now for the next one.

Old 06-14-2008, 10:52 PM

1,805 posts, read 4,775,577 times
It was GREAT to meet some 'new' folks, that I'd only spoken to 'online' and wonderful to 're-hook' with some old friends.... LatinoCowboy/Russ and wife Michelle, Paka/Debe sansLoren (but I sent a big hug for him home with her), Julesie-Woolsie and her beautiful family, KYFilly/Rebecca and this time with her hubby .... and then to meet folks I had only known online until today.... Midori/Carla, hubby Lynndy & their two PRECIOUS girls (!!), MrsTxCop with encouraging updates about hubby, SpamAtDan &cutie-pie daughters (!!), Anthony, did I miss anyone??? Paka and I drove part of the way together and on the way home we talked about how blessed we are to meet some of the finest folks in San Antonio everytime we have one of these meet 'n greets!!!!
I CAN'T WAIT TILL THE NEXT ONE!!! Holly/PopsGuysRule....... (and don't forget my baby-sitting offer - you know who you are - I am not kidding!!! .....

Old 06-15-2008, 12:47 AM

470 posts, read 1,952,606 times
'Twas great seeing old (not in a literal sense ) friends and making new ones!!!

Old 06-15-2008, 08:15 AM

7,629 posts, read 16,453,477 times
And just WHERE were some of you?????

Come on guys...we have SUCH a great time...why is it even with GREAT lead time notice you don't make this a PRIORITY????

Next Meet and Greet is a MUST for some of you...and those of us that attend would not miss one...and neither will YOU once you come and enjoy!

Such an "ecclectic" group we are, but really enjoy each other soooooo much!!! ( I know, some of you did not think that this log sitting, beer gusslin' hick even KNEW such a word!!!)

Old 06-15-2008, 08:54 AM

4,263 posts, read 10,823,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paka View Post

Come on guys...we have SUCH a great time...why is it even with GREAT lead time notice you don't make this a PRIORITY????

Next Meet and Greet is a MUST for some of you...and those of us that attend would not miss one...and neither will YOU once you come and enjoy!

Such an "ecclectic" group we are, but really enjoy each other soooooo much!!! ( I know, some of you did not think that this log sitting, beer gusslin' hick even KNEW such a word!!!)
hehe

Old 06-15-2008, 09:00 AM

12,114 posts, read 15,000,621 times
Sorry I missed it. I have only been to the one at Rudys so far but plan on making more and meeting more people!!

Old 06-15-2008, 09:05 AM

14,637 posts, read 35,029,649 times
Quote:

Guilt trips??? Yikes. I better get to the next one. I hate guilt trips......

Old 06-15-2008, 10:01 AM

1,532 posts, read 3,699,153 times
Quote:

Hey, I had an excuse...my husband made me go to some work thing. Blah. Next time I'll TRY to be there, but I probably won't...will be out of town most of July!

Old 06-15-2008, 12:04 PM

1,366 posts, read 4,487,743 times
hey all --- i just wanted to say again how great it was to meet all of you --- i wanted to add that i am also still cracking up at the fact that at a San Antonio Forum meet & greet, i was the only one that was born and raised here --- haha!!! --- but aside from cracking me up, it also made me feel pretty darn good, as a "local", to hear how much you all loved being here and living here --- thanks to all of you for embracing SA and seeing it for its wonderful qualities, as opposed to focusing on the negative ---

here's to the next M&G!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio