Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2008, 12:57 PM

5,615 posts, read 14,791,891 times

Advertisements

Eco terrorists typically leave a message behind at the crime scene, rather than just run off into the night. Until some other piece of information becomes known I'll chalk it up to summertime + no supervision + too much time on the minds of high schoolers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2008, 01:03 PM

122 posts, read 512,791 times
I agree with Scuba, I think it is just bored youth or young adults. Everyone think back to being young, we all wanted to be rebellious, but most of us stopped within reason. If they are under 18, their parents should be punished.

Old 06-12-2008, 01:06 PM

13,815 posts, read 29,389,899 times
the more I think about it and read other posts I think I was wrong in thinking tree huggers. I still wouldn't mind if someone took out a few just because they look funny though..

and great point about messing with fire. Life has wonderful ways of teaching you to think before you leap.. sometimes that lesson really hurts too..

Old 06-12-2008, 01:06 PM

4,103 posts, read 7,025,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
the more I think about it and read other posts I think I was wrong in thinking tree huggers. I still wouldn't mind if someone took out a few just because they look funny though..

and great point about messing with fire. Life has wonderful ways of teaching you to think before you leap.. sometimes that lesson really hurts too..
word

Old 06-12-2008, 01:47 PM

422 posts, read 1,450,669 times
If someone was to run into your garage, grab your spare water hose, and is already half way down the block with it still in hand. You have the legal right to wax that f00k3r.

Now, if they break your car windows, I don't know if you can shoot them, but you can surely chase them down with a baseball bat.

Old 06-12-2008, 01:56 PM

3,060 posts, read 7,423,464 times
This happened years ago in Jacksonville (where I grew up) - someone drove around town shooting out windows. I don't think anyone got hurt.

I'm already about a straw away from going all Punisher on these losers that run around here! This ain't helpin!!!

Old 06-12-2008, 03:03 PM

7,629 posts, read 16,453,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
Chill out. I don't even own a gun. I merely stated that people are fed up and these guys may find themselves on the scary end of a glock. And that's more and more likely to happen. Because, as I mentioned, people are fed up. People with guns are even more fed up. Don't play with fire, and you probably won't get burned.
I'll LEND you one Sapphire!!

I believe in the Ron White theory of justice....

"I'm from Texas....and while some other states don't believe in the Death Penalty my state is putting in an Express Lane!"

If you ain't out doing something you ain't suppose to be doing, chances are you ain't going to have to worry about it now are you????

Old 06-12-2008, 04:40 PM

1,720 posts, read 4,505,100 times
I know of some vandals on Westcreek if any one is interested. Ill be happy to ratt them out. when I used to work as a food delivery driver. I went in around 2AM so I saw alot of things and let me tell you, some of our neighbors are pretty wierd.

Old 06-12-2008, 05:09 PM

13,815 posts, read 29,389,899 times
you should report them and most of us Westcreek residents would appreciate it. A few bad apples have a negative impact on the place.

Old 06-12-2008, 05:25 PM

14,637 posts, read 35,029,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paka View Post
I'll LEND you one Sapphire!!

I believe in the Ron White theory of justice....

"I'm from Texas....and while some other states don't believe in the Death Penalty my state is putting in an Express Lane!"

If you ain't out doing something you ain't suppose to be doing, chances are you ain't going to have to worry about it now are you????
Thanks! We are going to get one, eventually. I don't really even know what the holdup is (no pun intended!). I just need to take the safety class so I feel more comfortable with it in the house.

I love Ron White, too.......just not the death penalty. Sorry but that's for a different thread. But Ron makes me laugh--I just wish he'd get some new material!! And he sounds terrible lately--too much smoking! I guess he's really OK with them slicing off the back-end years......where you are in a hospital bed, peeing on yourself, not even knowing your own name.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio