Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2013, 11:29 AM

2,569 posts, read 7,740,133 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rctsat View Post
Okay I don't want any of you out there thinking I'm a Neanderthal but I have my way of doing things, my children were born in the early 80's. I lived in Wilson county and it was always so nice when I had to get my children vaccinated as prescribed by Texas law. I used to go to the county health nurse she was downstairs at the courthouse. We never had to wait, she would administered the vaccines to my children and there was no cost. We had insurance that was not the problem I just liked being able to walk right in and get taken care of, there was never a problem. My son and daughter are in their early thirties, they have been tremendously healthy, suffered no ill effect and I guess that's all I can say.
Ok, and?

The point of the thread is to locate physicians in the area who are willing to discuss different choices.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2013, 12:50 PM

1 posts, read 976 times
Default Spreading out vaccines and breast feeding...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally_Sparrow View Post
Have you tried Dr. Jennifer Reynard? She used to be at a pediatric group office on Southcross. Not sure if she has still there, my son hasn't been to her in a couple years.

Dr. Reynard is now part of North Hills Family Medicine (Stone Oak & Westover Hills locations). We see Dr. Geralde there as our Family Physician, but as we are now 6 mos pregnant, we are planning to use Dr. Reynard as our Pediatrician. Not only will it be fantastically convenient for everyone to be seen in one office, but with all of the medical issues our family has, Dr. Geralde has earned our faith/trust & if he says we can trust her, then we can trust her. His recommendation to see her was tempered with his knowledge of our infertility/SEVERAL m/c's over the past 3 years, high risk pregnancy, advanced maternal age, our wishes to spread out vaccinations and my absolute resolution for extended breast feeding. We have older children, so this isn't our first rodeo with Pediatricians, but it's so difficult to find one that meets our criteria due to our issues.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio