Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2008, 07:43 PM

14,637 posts, read 35,029,649 times

Advertisements

Thanks for clearing that up--I guess they are interchangeable terms then. I really enjoyed my afternoon of stamping--that's why I went out and bought a bunch of stuff (mostly stamps) and then quickly lost interest. I think I need a group to keep me interested!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2008, 08:06 PM

1,276 posts, read 3,825,373 times
I am much more productive when I have a friend over and we're both working on projects.

Old 08-25-2008, 07:10 AM

139 posts, read 363,809 times
I never knew what scrapbooking was or touched a rubber stamp before I got to Kansas in 2003. I met a group of Army wives that were into Stampin' Up!, and they invited me along.....well, the rest is history!

I am somewhat of a shy person. I really get all scared and nervous in groups of people that I do not know well. But, put stamps and other related items around....it becomes an ice-breaker for me! I seem to do OK!

Old 08-25-2008, 07:57 AM

41 posts, read 148,096 times
I too am a scrapper.. Love it... I don't have as much time to scrap now as I would like, but the time will come.. I have found some other stamps that are very inexpensive and have a variety. I buy the stamps instead of stickers now.. The company is called The Angel Company. There is a rep that's close by in Westcreek, she is awesome, I just orderd some stamps and paper on Friday. DM for her info. The web site has some stuff on it too.. add .net to the name, include "the". SIgn me up for the crop as well... I have lots of tools to share.. I want a cricut too,, but it's on my wish list. Maybe Santa will bring it this year.

Old 08-25-2008, 08:05 AM

86 posts, read 314,592 times
I'm very new to scrapping, but the little I've done I've loved!!! I'm totally interested in a group crop/scrap/stamp! I usually just don't seem to find the time, but a group will motivate me!

Old 08-25-2008, 11:12 AM

269 posts, read 745,699 times
I will put something together for a group, we could start meeting up monthly

please DM me if you are in and how soon you want to get together, shopping trips not included

Old 08-26-2008, 06:47 PM

2,163 posts, read 4,340,825 times
I'm moving to Cibolo in a month and love to scrapbook. I haven't worked on anything in a long time because I've had all my stuff packed up in boxes for almost two years. I'm looking forward to getting unpacked and starting my new life there, scrapbooking and all. I'll check back after I'm settled and see if any groups got started from this thread. I have two cruises, and one Grand Canyon trip to work on (really gorgeous pics).

Old 08-26-2008, 08:01 PM

269 posts, read 745,699 times
will look forward to seeing your pics! have a safe trip, home

Old 08-27-2008, 06:50 AM

139 posts, read 363,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by frootloop6 View Post
I'm moving to Cibolo in a month and love to scrapbook. I haven't worked on anything in a long time because I've had all my stuff packed up in boxes for almost two years. I'm looking forward to getting unpacked and starting my new life there, scrapbooking and all. I'll check back after I'm settled and see if any groups got started from this thread. I have two cruises, and one Grand Canyon trip to work on (really gorgeous pics).
Packed for 2 years?!?! Oh. My. Gosh!
My stuff was packed for 2 weeks and I was chompin' at the bit and freakin' out!
Good luck with the move!

Old 08-31-2008, 02:05 PM

1 posts, read 1,449 times
Default Scrap booking

Hi, I live on the NW site, and would love to do a crop with the group. I didn't got to Scrap book Heaven, for a while, didn't have time to scap. But, I have been recently and liked it, they had alot of new products. They are moving the store in Oct 08 to 1604/Hausman in that new shopping center. I heard of a SB store today from a email from afriend that I had never heard of,it is on Embassy Oaks called Scrap Book Cottage. I sometimes go to SB 911 and Stamp Antonio. I am a stamper and a scrap booker and love A muse Stamps (do a search and visit the website). One of there instructors goes sometimes to Stamp Antonio, she will be there in Oct.

Last edited by Charlygirl; 08-31-2008 at 02:15 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio