Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2008, 09:32 AM

546 posts, read 3,104,938 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by heimerswt View Post
I do not recommend Poly Esther's...unless you get lucky with a bachelorette party. The music is a lot of fun though.
Ha, ha, that's exactly what I was gonna post! It's true though...so true. Swig downtown is pretty much the ONLY place I've ever seen any abundance of attractive women though in that area (and they're usually with thier BF's) - just my experience.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2008, 09:39 AM

103 posts, read 489,809 times
Chango's is a lot of fun when they have a good band going. I do notice a lot of cougars on the prowl there

Scout bar is pretty good-- They have a rock area and a hip hop room. Some pretty trashy girls dance on the poles int he hip hop room but what can you expect...

Cabo always has ALOT of girls on a friday night.

Metro is nice on a Sat night.
Posh is still nicer.
Suede is ok
Zen can get really ghetto

I try to stay away from the whole Broadway strip because a lot of car theft and it can get a little scary at night with fights

I had my birthday at Duo. I like that place

Chicago bar, New York bar and Boston pub all have the same feel
Pretty chill-- Nice places to go with friends.

Eekk stay away from Antro and Grahams

Cowboys and Midnight Rodeo are fun if your into that type of scene.

Bombays can be fun but gets a little ghetto.

Bonham is fun on friday-- we usually have girls night out there.

Medusa is really chill and nice.

Kennedy's and The pointe are fun places. I like swigs north too.
The falls has a little bit of everything so a lot of girls are there too.

Out of all Scout Bar, Duo and The falls are my fav.
I don't go out much haha

Old 09-25-2008, 10:12 AM

85 posts, read 201,136 times
Easton - I agree with apies1819 above (except I don't care for Medusa and haven't been to all the places named). You'll probably like Posh better than Suede or Metro, but if you're downtown they aren't bad choices for that sort of thing.

I think you're overlooking the obvious...
Since you're in college, your best bet to meet attractive women is on campus!

Old 09-25-2008, 10:43 AM

1,297 posts, read 3,100,664 times
of course the best place to meet them is on campus! agreed, but at midnight there aren't any on campus. haha.

i pretty much have the same opinion of apies on pretty much all the places they mentioned so thats cool. if you like duo and the falls, you should check out cielito which is down the road from duo.

went to the pointe last night, but nobody was there. of course it was wednesday, but ill have to make it out again sometime.

Old 09-25-2008, 12:54 PM

791 posts, read 3,960,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuneOf48 View Post
Cobalt Club is always a good bet. Across from the Valero on McCullough and Ashby. Open at 7am. Watch out for the vagrants.
Actually, I hear that if you're looking for a place with LOTS of chicks, Club Venom on St. Mary's is where you'll find 'em.

Old 09-25-2008, 10:57 PM

355 posts, read 1,375,218 times
Whats this Venom club seriously?

Old 09-26-2008, 09:19 AM

103 posts, read 489,809 times
I went to Boston Pub yesterday and there were a lot of pretty well dressed young girls there.I thought it was odd because most places on a thursday are more guys. My friends went there on wednesday and they said the same thing. I think I just found my new fav spot. I like how its classy and chill. I love the sunken bar.

Old 09-26-2008, 09:31 AM

580 posts, read 1,429,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalfish View Post
Whats this Venom club seriously?
All right, I don't want to be responsible for any confusion, so the joke will be revealed. Venom Club is a new "gay" club on N. Saint Mary's, next to Joey's. (They do have ladies mud wrestling, but I'm not sure they're the kind of ladies most straight men would like.)

Cobalt Club, well. . . . I love Cobalt Club, but it is BY FAR the rankest, sketchiest, grossest "gay" bar I've ever seen. Despite that fact, every time I've gone (always with a woman!), I've met some real interesting characters.

Old 09-26-2008, 01:30 PM

37 posts, read 433,072 times
You know G.I.G. on N St Mary's looks like a potential hot chick spot. I see younger types hanging around there...
Are you looking for older single women? They seem to congregate towards V Bar (150 E Houston, Hotel Valencia)...where the young execs meet.

Old 09-26-2008, 02:13 PM

2,982 posts, read 9,836,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastontracks View Post
I've been to some places in Stone Oak area which I like the best (Cielto, Backporch). Posh is good on some nights. Been to downtown once or twice, but can't think of any in particular down there. So to you people that go out, what places have the most ladies??? EDIT: and places that do, but aren't ghetto (ex:Antro)

PS I'm not shallow. I like long walks on the beach, etc etc

Yes, and you dont need help picking them up either!!, come on, youre on a community forum, get a life, youre in college? and youre here looking for pick up tips?!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio