Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 02:28 PM

1,893 posts, read 5,587,870 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaterry78259 View Post
The girls can work in my back yard anytime. What do you think about the new state mandated $5 surcharge for people going to strip clubs. What else will the state tax after this. Snappy Bob, since you seem to be the citizen senator, I will be interested to see how this money is spent in Austin.
A "citizen senator". That's a new one on me. What exactly is that? Was I elected without my knowlege? Are there any perks? IS THERE A PENSION !!!

Old 11-02-2007, 10:27 AM

187 posts, read 945,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongHornGuy86 View Post
Uhh wow. Too much information.

What I do notice about San Antonio establishments is that the quality of the women is really bad. If your idea of attractiveness is overweight, bad teeth, and some cellulite, then by all means....eat your heart out.

Definitely a more blue collar vibe going on.

Plus alot of them sag in more places than one!
dude your whacked. Recently yea the hotness of the city strip bars is down. But three or four years ago and 20 years before that.

ooo mm ggg a manager at a club once said he was surprised how many girls would show up on their 18th bday wanting to dance on the weekends and go to school during the week.
And these were smooooking hot regular girls. Not tatooed, meth heads like a lot of clubs. they were way hot. So many clubs now that i guess they cant all be. lol registered just to reply to this lacking in info remark.

Old 11-02-2007, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firemedic242 View Post
How about River City Caberet? Used to be downtown, its a coffee shop now. Also the Rainbow Lounge on Military across from Lackland. What was the name of the one near Leon Valley? Think it was one of the first full nude clubs? Also anyone remember a club of 281 and Nakoma area. It was an "Industrial Music" club....around '90.

leon valley reminds me of the brothel that was there. in high school used to go their wasted and act stupid. some decent women there but never did any. seriously! we just used to goof and then get run off. lol

Old 11-02-2007, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snippet View Post
La Bare. Yeah, it was a male strip club. I'm female and remember going there a few times. Can't remember where it was though.

I remember that place near Leon Valley, wasn't it near Bandera and 410? I think the street name was Zangs - it would have been near where the Saturn dealer is now. Can't remember the name, but the color pink comes to mind.

Players and Bentleys are swinger clubs in San Antonio and I think there is another, but I've been out of the lifestyle for a while. Swinger clubs are members only clubs and not easy to find.

la bare was at callaghan and 410. theres a strip club there now. owned by some connected people. youd be surprised who owns it lol

Old 11-02-2007, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firemedic242 View Post
How about River City Caberet? Used to be downtown, its a coffee shop now. Also the Rainbow Lounge on Military across from Lackland. What was the name of the one near Leon Valley? Think it was one of the first full nude clubs? Also anyone remember a club of 281 and Nakoma area. It was an "Industrial Music" club....around '90.

dont rem one in leon valley... i remember the brothel tho! lol used to go there in high school and act like punks. some hot chicks there thogh. the house is still there.

Old 11-02-2007, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torrey View Post
I still fail to see how strip clubs are associated with the word "Gentlemen".

Just a bunch stripping off their clothes for the cheap thrill of some guy who can't even get himself a good woman elsewhere.

well glad to see the yankee is going back.

do i detect a hint of jealousy?

If I meet a nice girl and I want her to pay attention to me what do I do? ask her to dinner. If i tell her shes paying shes liking to leave right then. I get no attention unless I pay.

Men pay strippers to pay attention to them and wear what we (men and women) like them to wear. Sure its shallow and fantasy but you think that Spurs players cant get women? of course they can but its nice to not have to worry about and deal with all the courtship bs for a night or two.

Old 11-02-2007, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmtnascarfan View Post
Where exactly is Bentleys. I have heard alot about it but not sure what the address is. Does anyone know. I would love to try it out.
index (broken link)

bentleys club san antonio - Google Search

Old 11-02-2007, 11:04 AM

[quote=ryneone;1759032]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnappyBob View Post
Anybody see all the Hoopla over the new club they are trying to build on IH-10 and Heubner. I forget the name, Booby Rocks or Booby Jocks or something.[/quote

Well honestly who would want this kinda of establishment in there backyard.

?? From the outside they look like any other chilis or any other bar. In fact better than a lot of bars. Bouncers in strip clubs are much stricter than bar bouncers.

Place employs women who many have children and no other skills. Some are college educated or in college. If their was no demand for them they would go to out of business. Its called the "voting dollar" a rule of economics.

Old 11-02-2007, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnappyBob View Post
Honestly, who would want IH-10 in there back yard. If you buy a house where your back yard backs up to IH-10 and Heubner you must not be too picky about where your back yard is. I have a compost heap in my back yard but I don't spend a lot of time standing in it.

rofl rofl that was brilliant.

Ok but which are the best NOW? No silicone, no ugly girls etc. Allstars is pretty good but are there any out north near 1604 area north or northeast?

Old 11-02-2007, 01:29 PM

159 posts, read 785,006 times
Quote:
leon valley reminds me of the brothel that was there. in high school used to go their wasted and act stupid. some decent women there but never did any. seriously! we just used to goof and then get run off. lol
A brothel in LV..... where at? What year(s) was this, and where was this place located. The strip club in LV was Accolpulco Fantasies(sp). Im surprised there was a brothel in LV, I thought they had strict cops there mabe they were on the take.

Quote:
la bare was at callaghan and 410. theres a strip club there now. owned by some connected people. youd be surprised who owns it lol
Was this were the Georgios now Bogey's is now located?? So where is this club located......who owns it? DISH
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio