Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-07-2008, 04:42 PM

1,061 posts, read 3,582,008 times

Advertisements

Well, a no-good, trouble-making friend has roped me into running next year's rock 'n' roll marathon (and by "running" I probably mean "barely surviving") and I found out that if you register online by December 15th and enter the code HOLIDAY into the promo box during checkout, you'll get $10 off your registration fee. C'mon- make that pre-New Year's resolution. Just go to Rock 'n' Roll San Antonio Marathon and Half Marathon 2009 - San Antonio Texas and enter HOLIDAY as your promo code. See you there!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2008, 07:47 PM

2,163 posts, read 4,339,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dweej View Post
Well, a no-good, trouble-making friend has roped me into running next year's rock 'n' roll marathon (and by "running" I probably mean "barely surviving") and I found out that if you register online by December 15th and enter the code HOLIDAY into the promo box during checkout, you'll get $10 off your registration fee. C'mon- make that pre-New Year's resolution. Just go to Rock 'n' Roll San Antonio Marathon and Half Marathon 2009 - San Antonio Texas and enter HOLIDAY as your promo code. See you there!
Grrrr. I already registered for the half marathon and paid full price.

I too was roped into this by a trouble-making friend I can barely run a mile right now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio