Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-13-2009, 07:42 PM

571 posts, read 1,931,883 times

Advertisements

The area and the design of the building reminds me the most of L.A. and my area (Glendale) that I've seen so far.. I really like the interiors and the amenities.. and the location sounds great.. it claims to have retail, restaurants, and shopping in walking distance. Not sure if this is true or not. So it seems that the med center is about the only area in SA that can offer a semi-urban faster paced feel? I like the Broadstone but some of the reviews on apartment ratings had me concerned, I know not to listen to them too seriously, but they mentioned break-ins and college students vandalizing cars and things like that.. now we would be college students too but that doesn't mean we want our stuff messed with! lol . If anyone has lived there I'd like a perspective of what you thought, or some similar apartments in the area.

Oh and I noticed on a few other apartments that some have exclusive contracts for the satellite.. and that if they don't have HD you get stuck with regular TV.. which looks HORRIBLE on an HDTV.. is this a common occurrence in apartment homes such as these? Out here in CA everyone puts the dishes on their balconies or on the roof of the complex, not sure how these big monster complexes work..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio