Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 09:40 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,025,535 times

Advertisements

The Wine Trail ... me and hubby and a couple of our neighbors are going. It should be fun!!! It's the Wine and Wildflower trail and it is April 13-15 and 20-22. You can go to a website and get info, but I am not sure if I am allowed to post the website, after all, I already got spanked for telling people I am selling my house. But here's a quote from the info I have:

"Follow the "Wine and Wildflower Trail" through the Texas Wine Country in its finest hour. Enjoy the spectacular vistas along with the wines born among the bluebonnets, and don't foget your camera, maybe a picnic basket and a few good friends. Linger on patios overlooking vineyards while enjoying a picnic with a glass of wine and take in the scenery of vineyards and flowers. Spring in the Texas Hill Country makes you glad you are alive. Consult the website for exact dates, times and details of the two weekends this event covers. Our one and only Trail that is FREE of charge!"

The website lists the wineries on the trail - there are 12 of them.

If you send me a private message I will give you the website.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2007, 09:42 AM

63 posts, read 238,965 times
Default Thanks!

Thanks TT. I will be sure to check it out!! That sounds like a lot of fun!!

Old 03-26-2007, 09:44 AM

2,269 posts, read 7,330,880 times
The second post in this thread (by Steel Man) contains the websites you're referring to.

Old 03-26-2007, 09:54 AM

63 posts, read 238,965 times
LOL. I didn't put two and two together.

Although I thought what TT was referring to was an actual "tour" where you load up and hit the "wine trail" on foot, with a tour group exploring some beautiful Texas country side that just so happens to house wineries along the way. I think too literally sometimes.

Old 03-26-2007, 10:50 AM

4,796 posts, read 15,361,371 times
WFF....I'm so glad some others have provided some great info for you. I can't put my hands on the info I had from the past few years. Too much stuff went to storage!

Let us know how things go.

Old 03-26-2007, 11:53 AM

106 posts, read 449,265 times
WFF--Central Market is the upscale gourmet line of HEB stores. The ones in Austin don't even carry dog food. I doubt they are anything like HEB Plus. The selection for foodies in a CM will blow your head off.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio