Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2009, 05:28 AM

8,399 posts, read 22,987,315 times

Advertisements

You are probably right, I just wonder if he will be reinstated if he is exonerated...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2009, 08:52 PM

13,815 posts, read 29,392,256 times
and now it's an sapd officer again.. SAPD Officer Arrested - San Antonio News Story - KSAT San Antonio (http://www.ksat.com/news/20579496/detail.html - broken link)

Once again, this is NOT normal.. I've lived in similar sized cities before and this rarely if ever happened. Here it's like once or twice per week. That's awful

Old 08-27-2009, 11:47 PM

237 posts, read 601,048 times
Looking at the comments, it sounds like a cop love triangle. But what do I know?

Old 08-28-2009, 12:31 AM

13,815 posts, read 29,392,256 times
but still, why would you ruin your career over something like that? I know there's the whole passion thing, but these are supposed to be people that are good at stepping away and looking at everything in black and white.
Maybe it's the whole world that's going crazy and I only see it here in SA, but I haven't seen anything like this in the places I've been to lately and I've been getting around quite a bit these past couple years.

Old 08-28-2009, 12:52 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,429,514 times
This is a shame. What was this guy thinking going into her home while on duty? He sounds like nothing but a bully to me.

Old 08-28-2009, 06:36 AM

1,641 posts, read 2,409,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
This is a shame. What was this guy thinking going into her home while on duty? He sounds like nothing but a bully to me.
My gosh, a SA policeman or a Bexar County sheriff's deputy abusing his authority. How unexpected.

Old 08-29-2009, 05:58 AM

187 posts, read 945,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasNick View Post
I did not believe the story until they mentioned that another officer came into the house and saw him naked on the couch. Ouch.

You only believe such a story as long as another officer says it?? By what logic? You think that somehow when you become an officer you grow a cape and the ability to fly that you seperate from mere mortals and become immortal and chaste? Whats more disturbing than this story is your blind allegiance to an employment. They were all people before they became officers and remain people once they do. As flawed and as perfect as any human being...

Old 08-29-2009, 06:04 AM

187 posts, read 945,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
and now it's an sapd officer again.. SAPD Officer Arrested - San Antonio News Story - KSAT San Antonio (http://www.ksat.com/news/20579496/detail.html - broken link)

Once again, this is NOT normal.. I've lived in similar sized cities before and this rarely if ever happened. Here it's like once or twice per week. That's awful

The difference is, this city is quite honest in its handling of rogeues. Most cities bury this stuff. Chicago pays millions every year in civil suits for the Same officers yet fires no officers and admits no wrong.

Homeless woman claims Chicago officer forces her to do fellatio. No one believes her cop denies it. Finally she convinces someone that there is dna on the floor. They test it and its him.

Chicago police officer shoots someone point blank in the head. The video is hidden for years. During that time, despite an internal board finding him at fault, hes promoted to detective. www.youtube.com/stoneresipsa

This city admits it and fires them. You shouldnt be disgusted you should be proud. Im proud.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio