Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2009, 10:03 AM

4,263 posts, read 10,781,069 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXtrkgrl View Post
I told you "NOOOO ONIONS"!!!!!

Now take your beatin' like a man!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2009, 10:07 AM

8,399 posts, read 22,890,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbrocks View Post
I saw this on the news and felt it was a little misleading. I feel he did not beat him BECAUSE of the burger, the burger was just the last straw in smething that was brewing for awhile. Unless he is a total psycho, I don't think he would beat just ANYONE over a burger. JMO
Exactly, these are catalyst events that trigger a reaction that released his pent-up anger. It wasn’t like everything was smiles and sunshine, then suddenly the guy explodes due to the wrong burger. There were events that led up to this…

Old 08-24-2009, 10:10 AM

1,066 posts, read 3,678,993 times
I guess some people take "Getting Out Whataburgered", very seriously!

Old 08-24-2009, 10:27 AM

179 posts, read 466,632 times
"I Want My TWO DOLLARS!"

Old 08-24-2009, 12:36 PM

18,044 posts, read 25,080,159 times
If this BS was true,
working in McDonalds would be the most dangerous job in the US

Old 08-24-2009, 12:57 PM

1,532 posts, read 3,685,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopo View Post
If this BS was true,
working in McDonalds would be the most dangerous job in the US

If what BS was true? This story? It is true, it was in the newspaper and on the news. Do you think everyone here is making this up? I don't think they have that kind of time or need to just make up lies. I don't know what you are talking about?

Old 08-24-2009, 12:59 PM

He frequently talks in circles.. around himself!

Old 08-24-2009, 01:00 PM

5,643 posts, read 15,649,868 times
You know, I'm starting to think there's some truth to SA being a city with the largest increase in crime. I checked the SA express news this morning and get this, EVERY SINGLE STORY ON THE HOMEPAGE WAS A MURDER OR SOME KIND OF CRIME, with the exception of the little league worldseries photo. Even the Houston/Dallas papers do not have that number of murder lead stories. One could say maybe it's such a common occurrence in those metros that they don't even bother listing them anymore, but still...what a depressing frontpage for the SA express news.

I'd say half of the crimes are the result of this heat wave. Ever been in a heated argument and standing in 100F weather at the same time? Not me, but seen it happen.

Old 08-24-2009, 01:17 PM

1,532 posts, read 3,685,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasNick View Post
You know, I'm starting to think there's some truth to SA being a city with the largest increase in crime. I checked the SA express news this morning and get this, EVERY SINGLE STORY ON THE HOMEPAGE WAS A MURDER OR SOME KIND OF CRIME, with the exception of the little league worldseries photo. Even the Houston/Dallas papers do not have that number of murder lead stories. One could say maybe it's such a common occurrence in those metros that they don't even bother listing them anymore, but still...what a depressing frontpage for the SA express news.

I'd say half of the crimes are the result of this heat wave. Ever been in a heated argument and standing in 100F weather at the same time? Not me, but seen it happen.

Maybe SA news likes to sensationalize EVERYTHING! It's just a thought. I lived in another city that was MUCH smaller than this one and you would have thought it was the crime capital of the world based on the local news. I think the media needs to start focusing on other things. JMO.

Old 08-24-2009, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasNick View Post

It's truly a "heated" argument at that point!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio