Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2007, 02:56 PM

3 posts, read 18,347 times

Advertisements

We are considering relocating to San Antonio and are currently focusing our search in the 78209 area. Can anyone give me any information about Mother's Day Out or Nursery Schools in the area? I have a two year old but another due soon so I am looking for a little diversion for my 2 year old once the new baby comes. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2007, 06:46 PM

1,805 posts, read 4,761,572 times
Parkhills Baptist Church: Mom's Day Out
17747 San Pedro Ave
San Antonio, TX 78232

(210) 494-9661
This one came up on a google search. No others, but I specifically asked for moms day out....
I don't want to discourage you, but I know my cousin went to one church on the day registration opened, and she got in line before 6 AM. They don't open their doors until 9 AM. BUT, that was a neighborhood response, all those who showed up in line that early live right in the area AND the church's MDO program had an excellent reputation.....
Don't get discouraged, you may not find one right around the corner, but you will find a good one somewhere.....

Old 04-29-2007, 08:05 PM

2,649 posts, read 7,415,258 times
St. Andrew's UMC on Robinhood has a mother's day out program they also have a weekday school as well. Robinhood is a street north of Eisenhauer right behind Northridge baptist Church

Old 04-30-2007, 11:12 AM

22 posts, read 108,985 times
St. David's Episcopal in Terrell Hills. Wonderful school and most of the children live in the area and will go on to elementary together. They would be happy to give you a tour anytime. I went to preschool there in the 70's and loved it.

Also, look at Northwood Pres. My kids went there and we loved it. Even though we live in Terrell Hills. My best friends kids were going there so that was why we chose it over St. David's.
Northwood's director is wonderful and would also be happy to give you a tour.
It is just a few minutes outside of Terrell Hills between Harry Wurzbach and Vandiver.

You do need to register NOW! Most registrations start in March. A little easier to get in when you aren't registering for all week though. Good luck!

Old 07-12-2007, 06:03 AM

1 posts, read 6,796 times
Default san antonio, texas mothers day out

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetsyRM View Post
We are considering relocating to San Antonio and are currently focusing our search in the 78209 area. Can anyone give me any information about Mother's Day Out or Nursery Schools in the area? I have a two year old but another due soon so I am looking for a little diversion for my 2 year old once the new baby comes. Thanks!
I am looking at coker methodist mdo for my 2year old, and 3.5 year old. i hear it is a great program that is very well organized and loving christian workers. sommer 210 473 4675 if you need any more info. also i am going back to work part time at the aveda day spa (hair designer) 2 full days and i know they also offer a longer day schedule also. sommer longoria

Old 07-12-2007, 06:59 AM
Rockin' The TriCities

n/a posts
I know Alamo Heights Methodist has a huge MDO program. It is on Basse road between the Quarry and the Lincoln Heights shopping center. It's hard to miss. Members jokingly call it the Methodome, it's so big.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio