Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
2,500,000 members. Thank you!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 10:38 PM

22 posts, read 106,973 times

Advertisements

We'll be moving out soon. I'm tired looking apartments on-line with its review and rating. Can you please recommend me a safe and clean apartments which is under $760.00 monthly rent for 2/1 in Medical or in Northwest San Antonio? You're replies are highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2009, 10:48 PM

4,263 posts, read 10,758,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glady View Post
We'll be moving out soon. I'm tired looking apartments on-line with its review and rating. Can you please recommend me a safe and clean apartments which is under $760.00 monthly rent for 2/1 in Medical or in Northwest San Antonio? You're replies are highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
Here you go...good luck!

//www.city-data.com/forum/san-a...index-san.html

Old 09-23-2009, 01:02 PM

1 posts, read 3,315 times
You can view my website that has numerous ares with pictures and videos of the properties. Or if you'd like you can even do your own search. I made all the videos myself and I do "star" in them lol. If you need me to do a search for you and give you my honest opinion on the properties I can absolutely help you out. I am an apartment locator. I offer free physical movers not a uhaul. If you dont want the free movers I can offer you a gift card ranging from 50$ and up. So check it out. Hopefully I can help you out. or you can go to youtube and type james benavides. thank you and I hope you find what you need.

freemoversguy.com
210-777-7942
James Benavides LREA

Old 09-23-2009, 01:11 PM

4,263 posts, read 10,758,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by james(at)freemoversguycom View Post
You can view my website that has numerous ares with pictures and videos of the properties. Or if you'd like you can even do your own search. I made all the videos myself and I do "star" in them lol. If you need me to do a search for you and give you my honest opinion on the properties I can absolutely help you out. I am an apartment locator. I offer free physical movers not a uhaul. If you dont want the free movers I can offer you a gift card ranging from 50$ and up. So check it out. Hopefully I can help you out. or you can go to youtube and type james benavides. thank you and I hope you find what you need.

freemoversguy.com
210-777-7942
James Benavides LREA
That's not advertising I see..is it? Nooo...couldn't be.

Old 09-23-2009, 02:05 PM

779 posts, read 1,649,620 times
That's just being lazy James....do some work for a change and stop taking advantage of the work that the mods did to create this forum.

ahhh....remember the days where people used to help eachother, rather than lookout for themselves and try to make a buck.

Old 09-22-2011, 06:23 AM

1,803 posts, read 2,603,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glady View Post

Thank you in advance.
not going to happen.

the medical center is going the way of the ghetto. too much crime, lots of riffraff and undesirables live there now.

data point used to be ok, now its crime-laden with retards that rob the data point food mart on a weekly basis. cops and emergency vehicles are popular in the medical center now also.

elsewhere on the NW side you might find something, but not in the medical area. too much crime there now.

Old 09-22-2011, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by james(at)freemoversguycom View Post
]snip spam
reported for spamming. this is not your own personal forum to advertise your crappy business.

/mods, close thread, delete, whatever, but this thread has to go!

Old 09-22-2011, 03:35 PM

944 posts, read 2,028,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DexterCat View Post
reported for spamming. this is not your own personal forum to advertise your crappy business.

/mods, close thread, delete, whatever, but this thread has to go!
It was gone all the way back in 2009 before you resurrected it.

Old 09-22-2011, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backliteyes View Post
It was gone all the way back in 2009 before you resurrected it.
now thats just farkin weird.

i didnt go searching for it, this thread was on the first page...

Old 09-22-2011, 04:46 PM

11,495 posts, read 26,664,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DexterCat View Post
now thats just farkin weird.

i didnt go searching for it, this thread was on the first page...
That spam post resurrected it, you just added your 2 cents before you realized how old the thread was. And then the spam post was removed...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio