Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2009, 05:19 AM

8,399 posts, read 22,979,962 times

Advertisements

Lots of candidates this morning for some reason, but the winner has to be the guy in the white truck who decided that since he couldn't move over two lanes after exiting off of 151 onto the access road for 410, he would just stop in the lane. Luckily I anticipated his stupidity, but I nearly got nailed from the folks behind me that didn't!

And to the person driving the Honda Accord sedan on 151, luckily my Jedi senses detected you wanted to take the exit to 410, as your screaming up in the left lane while the rest of us were in the correct one to exit off of 151 would have left you stuck had I not moved over to make room for your heroic three-lane panic move to make the exit! I am glad you can put my life and the lives of everyone else in jeopardy because somehow this is the first time you have driven this road and this exit is brand new and appeared out of nowhere!

Still, it beats driving in Houston!

Cheers! M2

Old 10-16-2009, 06:58 AM

4,796 posts, read 15,361,371 times
Tuesday during rush hour traffic, during the RAIN, there was a woman in a white sedan that honestly didn't have a clue to what she was doing. She was in the middle lane, driving about 50 and was hugging the steering wheel. Cars around her were obviously pissed because she was driving the minimum speed during RUSH hour. What an idiot to get out in the rain during rush hour if you can't drive or see!!! A few cars just sped up on the tail end of her car and blasted their horn. What a moron she was. A few others sped up and got in front of her and slammed on their brakes. Which should have taught her a lesson. I bet it scared the daylights out of her. No one in their right mind should drive like that ever! She was definitely a menace to everyone around her.

Well...that woman was me. Yep...I caused all that horrendous frustration for the other drivers trying to get to work....when I was trying to get to the ER. I was extremely ill.....everyone was off to work and I couldn't get in touch with a friend, and frankly I couldn't wait.....I was in such extreme pain that the tears streaming down my face made it even worse. Thank GOD I made it in one piece, but the ---holes around me scared the life out of me while I had a death grip on the steering wheel.

My award goes to ALL you idiots who felt like you needed to harass me and scare the living hell out of me while I desperately needed to get to the hospital. Thanks a bunch you stupid selfish morons. Moderator cut: off-topic/personal I'm sure you'll be wearing your shoes on the other feet tomorrow thinking about all the "idiots" out there that may have a legitimate reason for making your life miserable

Last edited by Bo; 10-16-2009 at 07:35 AM..

Old 10-16-2009, 07:23 AM

8,399 posts, read 22,979,962 times
If you were that ill you should not have been driving. You could have killed someone. If you were that sick, you should have called 911 and gotten an ambulance. Thanks for endangering everyone!

Old 10-16-2009, 07:39 AM
Bo Bo won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Tenth Edition (Apr-May 2014). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

17,107 posts, read 38,096,265 times
Per the TOS, "threads dealing with controversial topics that often degenerate into flame wars, such as politics or religion, may be moved, closed, or deleted by moderators at their discretion without any warning to the participants." Based on some feedback from several members and a desire to stop using the fire extinguisher on some regular members' posts, I've decided that bad drivers are a topic that's going to be off limits in this forum for a while. Too much controversy.

Thread closed. Don't start another one. Don't discuss bad drivers in the off-topic thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio