Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2010, 09:27 AM

1,035 posts, read 2,339,147 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeet09 View Post
I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and not assume all students behave unruly.
They specifically said their interests were "partying" "Clubbing" and "live music" Somehow I "doubt" these kids will be partaking in Bible study, volunteer work and the Oprah book club during their off time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2010, 10:16 AM

5,142 posts, read 13,116,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoneoak View Post
They specifically said their interests were "partying" "Clubbing" and "live music" Somehow I "doubt" these kids will be partaking in Bible study, volunteer work and the Oprah book club during their off time.
There are some folks out there that can party and club and not create a mess.

Old 05-20-2010, 10:50 AM

4,145 posts, read 10,423,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeet09 View Post
Not all teenagers party non stop and annoy their neighbors. Some are actually too busy (working and going to school).
I was talking about the PARENTS! They drink and party more than I did in college (and I set that bar high). I feel bad for the kids.

Old 05-20-2010, 11:38 AM

5,142 posts, read 13,116,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevcrawford View Post
I was talking about the PARENTS! They drink and party more than I did in college (and I set that bar high). I feel bad for the kids.
It seemed to me from reading it that you were talking about the teenagers. Thanks for the clarification.

Old 05-20-2010, 05:10 PM

4,263 posts, read 10,820,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickywayne View Post
Howdy all me and my friends might be getting a house in san antonio we are all from texas me being from corpus and the other 2 from houston

my friends mom is gunna buy us a house and we basicly pay the rent ect ect
we would be looking for a 3 to 4 bedroom house with at least 2 bathrooms

what is a good part of san antonio to live in?

we are around 23 24 years of age and like all sorts of things like hiking camping partying clubbing live music ect ect and just having fun

I am a massage therapist/yoga teacher/ spin class teacher

my other 2 friends are still in college doing there thing

places i thought about is living near the university would be fun
anyone know of a good real estate agent/website that has real estate in this area?

and another thought would be to live as close to new braunfels area so i guess the ne part of san antonio cause i love camping and bein near there would be fun

and any other advice would be great yall thx!!!!!
I wouldn't move to San Antonio if I were you. If you would like some observations about the city...feel free to DM me.
Moderator cut: see comment

Last edited by Bo; 05-20-2010 at 09:04 PM.. Reason: My Direct Message explains the deletion.

Old 05-23-2010, 08:56 AM

2 posts, read 2,413 times
HERES SOME ADVICE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
okay you're moving to San Antonio...well i'm Mexican and so is half of the population
in San Antonio, so if you dont like Mexicans... dont come.lol
2nd the West,East,And South Side are extremely poor and have alot of gangs and gang activity
more and more gangs hang near the river walk and near the alamo....it is said about 25 gang fights
happen each day near the alamo.....the crime rate is going up and so are the gangs and gang memebers
over here on the NEISD there isnt as much violence...there are still alot of drive-by's depending on what
neighborhood......there are also alot of WHITES which sucks for me....not alot of mexicans
near the deep NEISD area.anyways san antono has become the 6th poorest city and
it might one day become the new GANG CAPITAL OF THE NATION...hoped this helped
repl if you want anymore info about San Antonio...

Old 05-23-2010, 11:11 AM

448 posts, read 918,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMichealCoyRodriguez View Post
okay you're moving to San Antonio...well i'm Mexican and so is half of the population
2nd the West,East,And South Side are extremely poor and have alot of gangs and gang activity
more and more gangs hang near the river walk and near the alamo....it is said about 25 gang fights
happen each day near the alamo.....the crime rate is going up and so are the gangs and gang memebers
over here on the NEISD there isnt as much violence...there are still alot of drive-by's depending on what
neighborhood......there are also alot of WHITES which sucks for me....not alot of mexicans
PUT THE PIPE DOWN. Nothing you stated is true. Please people research some true facts before posting.

Old 05-24-2010, 06:33 AM

1,836 posts, read 3,819,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickywayne View Post
Howdy all me and my friends might be getting a house in san antonio we are all from texas me being from corpus and the other 2 from houston

my friends mom is gunna buy us a house and we basicly pay the rent ect ect
we would be looking for a 3 to 4 bedroom house with at least 2 bathrooms

what is a good part of san antonio to live in?

we are around 23 24 years of age and like all sorts of things like hiking camping partying clubbing live music ect ect and just having fun

I am a massage therapist/yoga teacher/ spin class teacher

my other 2 friends are still in college doing there thing

places i thought about is living near the university would be fun
anyone know of a good real estate agent/website that has real estate in this area?

and another thought would be to live as close to new braunfels area so i guess the ne part of san antonio cause i love camping and bein near there would be fun

and any other advice would be great yall thx!!!!!

Spell-check... And I weep for the future.

BN

Old 05-24-2010, 06:37 AM

4,145 posts, read 10,423,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMichealCoyRodriguez View Post
Congrats on the most ridiculously un-intelligent post of the day.

Old 05-24-2010, 11:15 AM

2,793 posts, read 6,044,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevcrawford View Post
Congrats on the most ridiculously un-intelligent post of the day.
Funny how this thread changed from "We Be Clubbin" to "......there are also alot of WHITES which sucks for me...."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio