Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties
 [Register]
San Bernardino and Riverside Counties The Inland Empire
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2010, 04:08 PM

4 posts, read 8,110 times

Advertisements

Thanks to all that responded. I believe our visits to the area will determine our final decision but it is nice to know that the people who live in the Temecula area are kind enough to respond with positive opinions. I am also interested in any negative opinions such as neighborhoods and schools to avoid. I am also interested in reading opinions on the Paseo del sol neighborhood. I've read really good things about Paseo. Besides Redhawk and Paseo are there any other neighborhoods to put on the "must see" list during our visit in Jan?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2011, 04:43 PM

34 posts, read 105,457 times
If you haven't already left, another city to look into is Rancho Cucamonga. You can definitely rent a home for the price range you are looking in. There are many restaurants, movie theaters, an outdoor mall (Victoria Gardens - Victoria Gardens - One Destination. Countless Experiences.), plus hiking and bike trails that run throughout the city.
Here are the links for the school districts in Rancho Cucamonga: Alta Loma www.alsd.k12.ca.us; Chaffey www.cjuhsd.k12.ca.us;Rancho Cucamonga www.cuca.k12.ca.us/; Etiwanda www.etiwanda.k12.ca.us/; and Central https://csd-ca.schoolloop.com.

If you would like additional information about Rancho Cucamonga or rental homes in the area, please don't hesitate to contact me. I am also familiar with Chino Hills and the surrounding areas as well.

Old 07-03-2012, 12:21 AM

5,294 posts, read 10,200,921 times
Don't move there! Another user advised moving to North County SD. The weather there is milder and you have stuff to do, pretty beaches, more diverse, pretty liberal, laid-back beach town. It really is a cute little town or resort-area type place that is very nice to live. IE has a lot of crime and smog, is boring, too hot in summer, freezing in wintertime...The best thing to do in the IE is move away from there.

Old 07-04-2012, 05:33 PM

1,790 posts, read 2,924,654 times
old thread!! he's likely moved someplace by now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties