Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties
 [Register]
San Bernardino and Riverside Counties The Inland Empire
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2011, 10:23 AM

987 posts, read 1,746,621 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fontucky View Post
Hell, I don't know. What i do know is, my sister from South OC was with me one day when I had my dog vaccinated, and she couldn't believe how much cheaper the charges were compared to what she pays for her dogs.
Hey, thats good enough for me!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2011, 01:30 AM

1 posts, read 2,004 times
Smile Vets, new dog in Riverside county

I rescued my newest dog in a similar way: previous owner did not have time to give me vet records or microchip info. The vet should not have any issues - they usually just appreciate that you are caring for your animals health. I got her licensed with the City of Riverside & they charged me a "penalty" fee because she had been living in my home longer than 2 months. They didn't question my ownership at all.
I have been going to my current vet for 15 years & he is wonderful. If Riverside is closer to you here is his info:
Animal Hospital of Riverside - Dr. H. Park
11748 Magnolia Ave # A, Riverside, CA 92503-4955
(951) 689-5533 ‎
The vet tech also told me that the local Animal Shelter can scan the microchip & give you the info.
Good Luck!

Old 02-25-2011, 06:49 AM

16,806 posts, read 39,950,586 times
How much was the penalty? Fontana charged me a $10 penalty for waiting a month to get her a license after having her inoculated.

Old 02-25-2011, 08:03 AM

987 posts, read 1,746,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Kat9 View Post
I got her licensed with the City of Riverside & they charged me a "penalty" fee because she had been living in my home longer than 2 months. They didn't question my ownership at all.
I have been going to my current vet for 15 years & he is wonderful. If Riverside is closer to you here is his info:
Animal Hospital of Riverside - Dr. H. Park
11748 Magnolia Ave # A, Riverside, CA 92503-4955
(951) 689-5533 ‎
The vet tech also told me that the local Animal Shelter can scan the microchip & give you the info.
Good Luck!
Thanks K9Kat9, like I told Fontucky, anywhere in the IE vs LA, since I don't live that way anymore., so I appreciate the info., and any info since its good to know what your dealing with....

Question, How do they know if the animals been living w/you a certain time, when they do their sweeps in you neighborhood/city? or maybe a neighbor snitching on you? We only procranstinated because my husband wasn't working & I couldn't quite afford it, now I'm ready to square away everything....

Old 02-25-2011, 10:37 AM

6,664 posts, read 30,617,939 times
We othen go to the state run I think it is called golden state humane animal hospital. They do neuter/spaying. Dental cleaning and tooth removal. But they do not do blood tests. What they do do for animals is cheap thou. They did our chip implant for the dog at cost. Lowest cost we found for vaccinations is clinics held at the park or in front of petco.

Old 11-06-2015, 01:45 PM

1 posts, read 641 times
I need a low income veterinarian in or near Riverside, my dog has a cauliflower growth in her mouth.

Old 11-06-2015, 10:19 PM

642 posts, read 2,552,848 times
The best vet is rialto animal clinic in rialto. They are absolutely wonderful. But for low cost I went to SB Humane Society. They really do care. ER vet is in Grand Terrace animal hospital and they open about 6 pm and close at anbout 7 or 8 am. The visit fee is 65$ but this is emergencies. You might try to get care credit. I did and its been a life saver.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties