Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties
 [Register]
San Bernardino and Riverside Counties The Inland Empire
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-01-2013, 05:42 AM

1,798 posts, read 3,019,141 times

Advertisements

I've been posting on these SoCal forums for years now, dreaming of moving to LA or the inland empire. My dream is finally coming true...sort of. My parents bought a home in Sun City, AZ and I'm going to live with them. We recently took a trip to Phoenix and my parents liked it there. Especially Sun City where there are plenty of people their age. The house is a super clean 70's ranch home. They close on it in a few weeks. PHX seems like a cleaner and faster paced city than Tampa, FL where I'm from.

Phoenix has it's own unique beauty, I like it. Lots of freeways, palm trees, dry weather, In-n-Out, it's good enough for me. But I also love LA, and now I'm in a day's drive to there!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2013, 09:21 AM

12,767 posts, read 14,959,782 times
I hope you're happy there! How many more yrs will you be living with you parents before you move out on your own? Do you thinkn you'll stay in Sun City or LA at that point?

Old 05-03-2013, 09:21 PM

1,798 posts, read 3,019,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Blue View Post
I hope you're happy there! How many more yrs will you be living with you parents before you move out on your own? Do you thinkn you'll stay in Sun City or LA at that point?
It's hard to say what the long term holds. I need to finish school or get a trade or something, which is my priority after arriving in Phoenix.

I told my parents to stay alive for another 5 years, in which my brother will be 55. See as long as one person in the house is 55, I can live there. Hell another 16 years and I'll be 55, not that I want to get old quickly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties