Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties
 [Register]
San Bernardino and Riverside Counties The Inland Empire
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2013, 05:43 PM

2 posts, read 6,653 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bornagain57 View Post
I wonder if you live in Paradise Valley? If so, your description is right on. Some of us call it "Parasite Valley." The local police call it "Felony Flats!"
Yes, I live in Parasite Valley, known as Paradise Valley. Sometimes I regret I purchased a house here, which was inexpensive due to the area's reputation obviously. I blame also the law to some degree, as marijuana is now available to almost everybody. I object to so-called medical marijuana. Too many are on it for no good reason and they tend to live in this area. This area should be patrolled better by the police, but with the laws being so tolerant, Parasite Valley is destined to stay Parasite Valley I feel.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2013, 12:27 PM

3,322 posts, read 7,971,719 times
I'm buying my parents a home in JT. At first, they really were like ehhhhh but its a nice little home and very affordable. They love how there are alot of new retail things. Compared to other cheaper living areas in the IE / High Desert area like Hemet and Victorville, I much rather prefer JT. Sure, the home values won't increase as fast or likely as much as the other two but the quality of living is definitely better.

Old 01-08-2015, 09:56 AM

1 posts, read 2,058 times
Default yucca valley

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxiemack View Post
I'm planning on relocating to Yucca Valley or Joshua Tree. I am a single , straight woman kissin 50 on the lips. Does anyone here have unbiased information about these locations? I don't mean for anyone to refer me to sperlings or other sites, I would like both good and bad about the areas, not just bad! Employment experiences, renting experiences, etc....Thanks for the input, it is greatly appreciated

Just would like to, know how did you do in yucca valley?

Old 03-29-2021, 05:38 PM

1 posts, read 3,904 times
Wow these posts are super old

Old 05-01-2021, 04:34 PM

15 posts, read 18,220 times
This topic peaked my interest. We love driving through the area from Morongo Valley to Joshua Tree & make pit stops along the way. So here’s a busy body inquiry only:

Curious

Old 05-01-2021, 04:41 PM

Ugh! Sorry I’ve been trying to post FULL message & it’s not allowing me to

Old 05-01-2021, 04:42 PM

What’s life like living there & housing prices have changed, opinions?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties