Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties
 [Register]
San Bernardino and Riverside Counties The Inland Empire
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2017, 02:56 PM

8,609 posts, read 5,618,718 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarciaMarshaMarcia View Post
Yes, they did, and that is why it is the holy bible of the Inland Empire. Amen. Also the Hesperia Star, Desert Dispatch, & VV Daily Press. Amen.
LOL. I think the CV Weekly has a bigger readership.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2017, 04:02 PM

26,727 posts, read 26,812,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon Graves View Post
For the last time, the High Desert, the Coachella Valley, and the Blythe area (Palo Verde Valley) are absolutely NOT, I repeat NOT in the Inland Empire region!!!

Not according to these sources:

https://inlandempire.us/cities/

Inland Empire | Inland Action

Old 05-11-2017, 04:07 PM

1,377 posts, read 2,131,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CA4Now View Post
I've been on these websites before, but I still don't agree with them.

Old 05-11-2017, 04:17 PM

5,151 posts, read 4,529,245 times
Quote:

Thank you for providing the final validation for this urgent matter.

I, the self-appointed Empress-in-absentia of the Inland Empire and the Desert Empire, declare this to be the law of the land. Amen.

Old 05-11-2017, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Can you say revisionist?

Old 05-11-2017, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Thank you for providing the final validation for this urgent matter.

I, the self-appointed Empress-in-absentia of the Inland Empire and the Desert Empire, declare this to be the law of the land. Amen.
In absentia? You leave = you revoke.*

*I'd have to see your badge, either way.

Old 05-11-2017, 05:48 PM

5,151 posts, read 4,529,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFtrEFkt View Post
In absentia? You leave = you revoke.*

*I'd have to see your badge, either way.

I SHALL RETURN!!!

Anyway, I'm looking for my badge. Please give me your address so that I can send you a notarized copy when I find it...

Old 05-11-2017, 05:51 PM

You may have to get in the ring. Brandon wants the title. First, he must find his inner Cait.

Old 05-11-2017, 08:49 PM

8,390 posts, read 7,646,246 times
Quote:
This is the most practical & scientific answer so far. As self-appointed Empress of the Inland Empire, the Desert Empire, and all other nearby Empires, in absentia, I hereby declare this the final answer. Amen.
Darn it, Marcia, I was planning on running for Empress of the Inland Empire. Guess I'll have to settle for Inland Empire Princess and hope to move up eventually.

Old 05-11-2017, 08:55 PM

8,390 posts, read 7,646,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon Graves View Post
This, in my opinion, should definitely be the universal definition of the IE.

As for Big Bear Lake and Lake Arrowhead, I've always thought that they were always included in the IE, no matter the definition.

Another thing is that some locals actually consider the town of Cabazon (which I like personally, don't ask why ) to be included in the Coachella Valley, but is in the San Gorgonio Pass area of the IE, despite its exact same desert landscape as the CV. The town of Whitewater is the opposite. It's located in the CV and right outside the Pass. Some locals consider Whitewater to be in the IE as well, but really, it's not.
By the power invested in me as Inland Empire Princess (in absentia), I hereby declare you Cartographer of the Realm.

I assign you the task of drawing a two foot wide red boundary line on the ground encompassing all of the Inland Empire as you see fit. The line must be visible from the moon, and be indelible.

Should you accept this assignment, you must agree to forever patrol the boundary line on foot or horseback, making sure no transgressors ever again dare to dispute your assessment. You may not re-assign this task to others; you must agree to do it yourself

In recompense for your service to the Realm, I will award your future heirs a vacant lot - suitable for building - in the fiefdom of San Bernardino, which will from this time forward be known as "Brandon-Gate."

All of this is, of course, subject to approval from Our Majesty, Empress Marcia, current ruler in absentia of the Inland Empire.

Last edited by RosieSD; 05-11-2017 at 09:09 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties