Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties
 [Register]
San Bernardino and Riverside Counties The Inland Empire
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2017, 11:07 AM

2 posts, read 1,743 times

Advertisements

hello. i have lived on my street 4 plus years. the current house 2 plus years. the house next to me became empty after the tenant damaged the property. the owner came out & said the tenant lived like a pig & animals destroyed the carpet & animal stains on the walls. it took him almost a month to clean up the house. 3 weeks ago he had come over with the 3 new tenants & told us & the other neighbor not the same owner/rules. no pets or loud music what so ever several times & to let him know if they bring any pets or play loud music. so after 2 days of them being here they sneak in a pitbull. so we confront them & said the owner said no pets means no pets. they pull the dog is just here to visit & wont be here long. we tell them no means no & that is a good way to break a lease & get kicked out. so she states the the owner is out of town, he is mexican, money talks & he will get over it. so we call the owner & told him. so the next day the owners brother comes out & we talk to the brother & he reinstated what the owner said & he would take care of it.
later that day the male tenant starts playing music very loud with bass shaking the walls. so we go over & confront him & he says he is not turning it down & slammed down on us. so the police came out & told him he can't play his music that loud because the house is to close to each other & the walls are to thin. while the cop was here the young girl comes out yelling saying our darks are always barking & we don't call the cops on you. the cop told them it needs to stop. so they turned it down & 5 minutes after the cop leaves. they turn it up louder for about a hour. the next day we had the same problem with them again & the cops come back over & again told them these houses were not built for people to play loud music & that if people want to play loud music, they need to sound proof the walls. we did not hear anything at all until yesterday november 28th. when we are trying to sleep. the female younger tenant who is around 21 to 23 year old is playing vulgar loud music with all her windows open the song called f donald trump is playing. so we call the police & dispatch her the vulgar song being played. so we started recording & another cop comes out & confronts her & tells her that she needs to shut her windows if she is going to play music & it's a $1000 fine & she says ohh well. so she excuses us of our dogs attacking her at the fence, flipping her off all the time & we are racist. we said our dogs are only out in front yard 20 mins in a entire 24 hours period. our dogs are mainly in the back yard. and our dogs have never been out side when she is home. we said you better have 24/7 audio or video all of these accusations. we said we will get our neighbors for proof & she comes back with go get those low life losers. we walked away because the cop was not doing anything. 5 mins after the cop leaves she starts running her mouth, yelling screaming, calling every name in the book. so i looked out the front door & yelled at her to grow the hell up & quit acting like you are all that.so 10 mins went by. the mom & daughter starting verbal attacking my 60 year old mother who has cancer. calling my mom a ho, a skank & go to those low life loser friend who also has cancer.
so the same cop comes back out & the cop pretty does not do anything but take the new tenants side & letting them cuss my mother out & my mom walks away. the cops tells them to go get a restraining order

so my mom went to hpd & talked to the watch commander. he said the cop was out of line & she should of been sited & had been arrested for penal codes 368 for elder abuse, 415.2 & 415.3 & the cop should of told my mom to get a restraining order as my mom is the victim, not have them go get one

for the record we are not racist at all.. i listen to rap & date all races. it just these people got called out for having a pitbull & playing loud music

edit they have another dog doberman or rottweiler

Last edited by justabubba; 11-29-2017 at 11:24 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2017, 11:25 AM

16,715 posts, read 19,400,390 times
You deserve it for not minding your own business in the first place, and acting like a nutcase confronting them.

If you'd have left them alone, they wouldn't be retaliating.

Old 11-29-2017, 11:52 AM

2 posts, read 1,743 times
did you not read what i said. the owner to next door flat out said to let them know if they have any dogs or play loud music.

Old 11-29-2017, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
did you not read what i said. the owner to next door flat out said to let them know if they have any dogs or play loud music.
My neighbor asked me the same thing and I told him unless he's paying me a property management fee to do this, I am staying out of it. It's not my property, and not my business.

For this exact reason, low-life scum that will make your life hell.

If he was so worried about it, he should have vetted his tenants better. It's not your responsibility to watch his house.

Old 11-29-2017, 11:29 PM

42,839 posts, read 26,236,305 times
Confronting your neighbors is never a good idea, it's really not. Call the landlord and the police but don't have contact with these people it will not end well, trust me.

Old 11-30-2017, 12:19 AM

5,888 posts, read 3,222,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
You deserve it for not minding your own business in the first place, and acting like a nutcase confronting them.

If you'd have left them alone, they wouldn't be retaliating.
What the heck? Not at all...you didn't read her post. She's got low-life neighbors from hell. They sound like a bunch of criminals/thugs so I hope she is able to protect herself and also to document everything with video surveillance.

You just can't ignore people that are making your life miserable. Hopefully the LL will evict them.

Old 11-30-2017, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
You just can't ignore people that are making your life miserable.
They got this way because the OP got up in their business, when it wasn't his business, and being confrontational.

Old 11-30-2017, 08:18 AM

3,631 posts, read 7,666,242 times
I agree with the others...if the landlord asked you to keep an eye out for problems you should have gone to your landlord with the findings and let them deal with it.

This is unfortunate for you and your mother.

Keep track of what's happening.

Old 11-30-2017, 08:36 AM

42,839 posts, read 26,236,305 times
Don't do your landlord's dirty work, don't spy on your neighbors, don't confront or threaten them. If they are violating the law, call the police. If they are just obnoxious or disturbing you but not committing a crime, call your landlord and their landlord. You have no idea how often these kinds of disputes end up with someone being seriously injured or killed.

Old 11-30-2017, 11:04 AM

757 posts, read 1,093,864 times
Agreed, don't do the lanlord's job. Hemet is not the place to cause conflict like this. Pick your battles wisely.

This is exactly why we're leaving Hemet for good in two weeks. You can spend your whole life here dealing with trashy people and conflict. Trust me, we know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties