Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties
 [Register]
San Bernardino and Riverside Counties The Inland Empire
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2019, 06:57 AM

12 posts, read 8,584 times

Advertisements

I really like the Alta Loma area north of 19th street going towards chaffey college, the neighborhoods are nice there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2019, 02:59 PM

12,769 posts, read 14,970,303 times
Rancho Cucamonga has gotten so overcrowded, it's not even funny & they're still building more housing! I kid you not, every single evening at the Ontario Mills Mall, which is along the R.C./Ontario border, it literally looks like Black Friday full of people. I'm not exaggerating. It makes me think are they bussing people in from somewhere?!

A family member of mine went to the newly renovated Haven City along Haven Ave near the courthouse & she said it's all nothing but eating places packed w/ people all over the place.

Old 12-02-2019, 05:23 PM

1 posts, read 668 times
I moved from Culver City to Rancho Cucamonga. I've lived here for 16 years now (I can't believe it's been that long). Anyway, like Forever Blue said RC is overcrowded. It's changed A LOT in the last 10 years and not necessarily for the best. We've seen a surge in crime, foreclosures, vacant business centers, etc. I guess that comes with city growth. We're considering moving away. My parents bought in Upland off of 16th and Euclid. Much better neighborhood than where they used to live by RCHS. Plus, more space.

If I were you I'd skip over Rancho and look in Upland or North Fontana. But some of the other posters had a point about avoiding 15 closures, traffic, etc and buying in Oak Hills (huuuuuuuge lots) and certain parts of AV. Driving the 15 will get old really fast for you -- my husband did it for 13 years.

Old 12-03-2019, 08:01 AM

8,742 posts, read 12,956,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by littleberd View Post
I moved from Culver City to Rancho Cucamonga. I've lived here for 16 years now (I can't believe it's been that long). Anyway, like Forever Blue said RC is overcrowded. It's changed A LOT in the last 10 years and not necessarily for the best. We've seen a surge in crime, foreclosures, vacant business centers, etc. I guess that comes with city growth. We're considering moving away. My parents bought in Upland off of 16th and Euclid. Much better neighborhood than where they used to live by RCHS. Plus, more space.

If I were you I'd skip over Rancho and look in Upland or North Fontana. But some of the other posters had a point about avoiding 15 closures, traffic, etc and buying in Oak Hills (huuuuuuuge lots) and certain parts of AV. Driving the 15 will get old really fast for you -- my husband did it for 13 years.
Good advice. Thank you.

Old 12-03-2019, 08:45 AM

12,769 posts, read 14,970,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by littleberd View Post
I moved from Culver City to Rancho Cucamonga. I've lived here for 16 years now (I can't believe it's been that long). Anyway, like Forever Blue said RC is overcrowded. It's changed A LOT in the last 10 years and not necessarily for the best. We've seen a surge in crime, foreclosures, vacant business centers, etc. I guess that comes with city growth. We're considering moving away. My parents bought in Upland off of 16th and Euclid. Much better neighborhood than where they used to live by RCHS. Plus, more space...
Coincidentally, my parents & I were almost going to move to Culver City before we found out about Rancho C.! I always feared that Rancho would be another L.A. & I'm afraid it's going to get there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties