Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties
 [Register]
San Bernardino and Riverside Counties The Inland Empire
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2008, 04:20 PM

323 posts, read 1,387,191 times

Advertisements

Is anyone having any problems renting out a place in Hemet? I have a double-wide mobile home to rent in a 55 and up park. I was told that other
homes are not renting. They don't seem to be selling either. There are only
about 6 or 7 for rent. Maybe they are not doing it right. They are renting
for 600 to 700. These homes are nice with 2 bedrooms and 2 bedrooms.
I would appreciate any input on this. I live 3,000 miles away from this mobile home that I have just inherited and am wondering just what to do with it. I don't want to live in it either since my home is on the other side of the country. Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2008, 05:54 PM

5 posts, read 11,828 times
It's a renters market here since so many are losing their homes to forclosure. Get with a realtor or property mananger and they'll be able to help you. Email me directly if you need a referral. kelly

Old 01-21-2009, 09:00 AM

1 posts, read 5,634 times
Default mobile home in hemet

Quote:
Originally Posted by cazelais View Post
Is anyone having any problems renting out a place in Hemet? I have a double-wide mobile home to rent in a 55 and up park. I was told that other
homes are not renting. They don't seem to be selling either. There are only
about 6 or 7 for rent. Maybe they are not doing it right. They are renting
for 600 to 700. These homes are nice with 2 bedrooms and 2 bedrooms.
I would appreciate any input on this. I live 3,000 miles away from this mobile home that I have just inherited and am wondering just what to do with it. I don't want to live in it either since my home is on the other side of the country. Thanks.
I would like to know where & how much your mobile is as we are looking desperately for one thanks Myra [email]pepsimyra@yahoo.com[/email]

Old 01-21-2009, 09:19 PM

1 posts, read 5,800 times
I'm writing to you about your rental in Hemet. My parents are looking for a place to rent. I woukd like ti know where in Hemet it is located? Also a description of the inside or be able to see the home. My parents are senior citizens, looking for a nice, quiet place to move to. Please let me know what the monthly rent and deposit will be? Thank you, Mrs. Borrego

Old 02-07-2009, 11:42 AM

2 posts, read 11,388 times
Red face Would they be interested in a pretty good deal?

My father passed away in September and owned a mobile in Hemet. It is in nice shape but has some work that needs to be done on the floor, but I have been told a handyman can do it. It sold to my dad less than a year ago for 12,500 and I am only asking 8,500. It is in Arroyo Fairways Golf Course park which is really quiet and everyone seems friendly. It is at 42751 E. Florida spc 171 with space rent of $420 plus utilities. I know it said they were interested in renting, but for the low price they may be interested in purchasing. Then they would only have space rent. I may consider financing. It is a 2bd 2ba 1140 sq ft. I will be taking quite a loss but I just want to move on and cant afford to keep paying space rent on an empty trailer.

Thanks
sandyjclarke@msn.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORREGOBUNCH View Post
I'm writing to you about your rental in Hemet. My parents are looking for a place to rent. I woukd like ti know where in Hemet it is located? Also a description of the inside or be able to see the home. My parents are senior citizens, looking for a nice, quiet place to move to. Please let me know what the monthly rent and deposit will be? Thank you, Mrs. Borrego

Old 02-07-2009, 11:51 AM

2 posts, read 11,388 times
I forgot to add, that I will consider financing and will consider any offers

Old 02-17-2009, 11:59 AM

32 posts, read 125,639 times
From what I can tell there are still severarl properties for rent in the valley. Perhaps folks are weighing their options about renting a home vs. a mobile. I know some people who rent their house through a property manager and it has worked well for them.

Old 07-01-2009, 05:14 PM

1 posts, read 5,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BORREGOBUNCH View Post
I have a two bedroom house that is for rent in hemet.Pets ok. fenced in yard 850.00 with 800 deposisit. New AC and Heater. call Daniel Bernstein 9098389467

Old 07-03-2009, 11:08 AM

5 posts, read 16,625 times
Default Renting out in Hemet

I just came back from there. There are tons of forclosed homes and lots of rentals open. You can rent a home for about 1000 a month and most folks interested in buying are trying for one of the forclosed homes. The age limit on the park is a problem as there are folks with limited incomes who would love a mobile home, but lots have children. I think you should rent it very inexpensively and hope the market turns around. Let the tenet know, but it will take 3 or 4 years to turn around.

Old 05-06-2015, 07:48 PM

1 posts, read 1,584 times
Default rentals in hemet

I am a Vietnam vet in need of a rental. I am by myself and am interested in one of your properties for rent if still available.you can email me direct at [email]danfordgreen1952@gmail.com[/email], thank you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties