U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties
 [Register]
San Bernardino and Riverside Counties The Inland Empire
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-13-2008, 01:07 PM

160 posts, read 800,784 times

Advertisements

I'd need some help finding hotels/motels for some friends of mine coming next year from Europe to stay about 2 months in Ontario-Chino area. They'd like some independency, that's why I think they want to stay at a motel. I called a few in the area but their weekly rates are not as low as they brag to be. It will cost my friends more than renting a studio or a 1 bedroom apt, but who's going to rent them an apt for only 2 months, and without credit history here and all?

Thank you for your input.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2008, 11:29 AM

43 posts, read 226,504 times
I don't really know where to tell your friend to go, but I do know that the Extended Stay Hotel we almost stayed in Chino at was a pretty big dump. The rooms were old and dirty, and there were just a ton of seedy people around. We went back to the front desk with our keys, and stayed somewhere else.

Old 01-06-2009, 06:08 PM

15 posts, read 64,350 times
As an alternative option, why not try homeswapping? Europe is a frequently traded destination. Check out Homelinkint.org. I thought I had another one bookmarked but I can't find it... if the names come to mind, I'll post back. If not, do a quick google search and I'm sure you'll have a plethora of options to choose from. It's just an option and while it's not convenient for some, it's ideal for others.

Good Luck!

Old 01-08-2009, 11:12 PM

2,403 posts, read 6,056,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertDweller3 View Post
As an alternative option, why not try homeswapping? Europe is a frequently traded destination. Check out Homelinkint.org. I thought I had another one bookmarked but I can't find it... if the names come to mind, I'll post back. If not, do a quick google search and I'm sure you'll have a plethora of options to choose from. It's just an option and while it's not convenient for some, it's ideal for others.

Good Luck!
If you still need extended stay housing i have a friend in Palms Springs Ca. Condo -2bed rooms ,2 baths ,NICE CLEAN !
DM me i will get you in touch with owner

Old 01-08-2009, 11:18 PM

160 posts, read 800,784 times
Thanks for answering. Home swaping is an idea. I'll tell them, maybe they'd be interested. Thanks for the Palm Springs condo too, but that is quite far from Chino area where they want to stay to be closer to us. Would that condo be available for shorter stays such as a week-end or so? If not, that's ok, I'm just asking.

Old 01-08-2009, 11:31 PM

2,403 posts, read 6,056,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveCali View Post
Thanks for answering. Home swaping is an idea. I'll tell them, maybe they'd be interested. Thanks for the Palm Springs condo too, but that is quite far from Chino area where they want to stay to be closer to us. Would that condo be available for shorter stays such as a week-end or so? If not, that's ok, I'm just asking.
Possiably I will ask , And post answer.

Old 01-10-2009, 12:15 AM

3 posts, read 15,301 times
You might want to check VRBO.com for rentals.

Old 01-10-2009, 03:24 PM

41 posts, read 105,256 times
Ontario has an extended stay america. I have used it in the past, it was nice in 06 when I was there last..... Extended Stay Hotels - showcases hotel suites, discount lodging and short term housing.

Old 01-11-2009, 12:40 AM

4,861 posts, read 6,334,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveCali View Post
I'd need some help finding hotels/motels for some friends of mine coming next year from Europe to stay about 2 months in Ontario-Chino area. They'd like some independency, that's why I think they want to stay at a motel. I called a few in the area but their weekly rates are not as low as they brag to be. It will cost my friends more than renting a studio or a 1 bedroom apt, but who's going to rent them an apt for only 2 months, and without credit history here and all?

Thank you for your input.
I know that there is a Hyatt Place at Ontario Mills, it's toward the se side behind the mall! I think there is a HoJo aswell! I would research around Ontario Airport and Ontario Convention Center!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties