Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties
 [Register]
San Bernardino and Riverside Counties The Inland Empire
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2009, 12:31 PM

1,045 posts, read 1,937,911 times

Advertisements

I've heard that the gangs are getting worse in Hemet. Is this true? How are things in San Jacinto now?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2009, 02:37 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,031,245 times
I steer clear of those areas - primarily because of that huge Scientology complex out that way - I don't need them scoping my car out with their binoculars from that Eagle's Nest thing.

Old 01-20-2009, 07:17 PM

214 posts, read 1,083,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bufford View Post
I've heard that the gangs are getting worse in Hemet. Is this true? How are things in San Jacinto now?
Haven't heard of anything yet - what have you heard? I personally don't feel very safe in either area, but I'll drive out there for Sonic's every now and then

Old 01-20-2009, 07:29 PM

215 posts, read 985,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipxe View Post
Haven't heard of anything yet - what have you heard? I personally don't feel very safe in either area, but I'll drive out there for Sonic's every now and then
NO WHERE IS SAFE ANYMORE OH WAIT MAYBE IN A CLOSET

Old 01-21-2009, 05:46 AM

16,806 posts, read 39,934,099 times
There there, it's alright. You can come out of the closet now.

Old 01-21-2009, 12:08 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,031,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fontucky View Post
There there, it's alright. You can come out of the closet now.
Yes, our friend Artsy came out of the closet and if Artsy can do it Booz can too!

Old 01-26-2009, 07:23 AM

3,532 posts, read 6,422,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by booz30 View Post
NO WHERE IS SAFE ANYMORE OH WAIT MAYBE IN A CLOSET
I guess we will all have to hide in our closets when this economy fully tanks. By the way, what's up with someone cutting off my brass water hose's coupling, leaving the water hose cart and sprayer?

Old 01-27-2009, 05:27 AM

7,005 posts, read 21,331,239 times
But then again, there are gangs everywhere. When I lived in San Berdue there was a small gang of Filipino senior citizens that would get together and take over a spot on the sidewalk and play dominos.

Old 01-27-2009, 10:47 AM

16 posts, read 68,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
I steer clear of those areas - primarily because of that huge Scientology complex out that way - I don't need them scoping my car out with their binoculars from that Eagle's Nest thing.
True dat!

I drive to Hemet every other Friday and Sunday to drop off / pick up my son. He spends every other weekend with his mom, who lives in Idyllwild, and we do the trade-off in Hemet.

Since I exit the 60 at Gilman Springs, I drive right past the Scientology compound on my way into San Jacinto, and I swear I'm always afraid that their Ruler is going to descend from space in the giant gallactic space ship and deliver the Messiah (Tom Cruise) right in my path as I'm driving along and I'm going to have to swerve off the road or something.

It could happen.

Old 01-27-2009, 07:42 PM

14 posts, read 71,989 times
Default Rofl

Quote:
Originally Posted by integrity_first View Post
True dat!

I drive to Hemet every other Friday and Sunday to drop off / pick up my son. He spends every other weekend with his mom, who lives in Idyllwild, and we do the trade-off in Hemet.

Since I exit the 60 at Gilman Springs, I drive right past the Scientology compound on my way into San Jacinto, and I swear I'm always afraid that their Ruler is going to descend from space in the giant gallactic space ship and deliver the Messiah (Tom Cruise) right in my path as I'm driving along and I'm going to have to swerve off the road or something.

It could happen.
I know what you mean, couldn't of said it better
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties