Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties
 [Register]
San Bernardino and Riverside Counties The Inland Empire
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2009, 02:58 PM

15 posts, read 58,777 times

Advertisements

Can anyone recommend a good realtor in Temecula?
Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2009, 04:34 PM

15 posts, read 58,777 times
Does she have an email? If so will you please send me a direct message. Thank you so much!

Old 02-23-2009, 07:22 PM

1,061 posts, read 3,590,886 times
I'll dm you my realtor's info- she lives and works in Temecula and has a masters degree in psychology (helpful when it comes to negotiations! ).

Old 02-23-2009, 08:39 PM

12 posts, read 59,074 times
Can anyone recommend a good agency to rent a home from? We are moving to Temecula in May and would like to rent a house, especially one we can buy in about 6-8 months preferrably in the Paeso, Redhawk or Morgan Hills area. I am a little worried about the postings on Craigslist- I would hate to rent a place that is foreclosure.

Thank you so much for your help!

Old 02-23-2009, 09:21 PM

5 posts, read 15,936 times
I'm sorry but I am new to this forum and do not know how to Direct Message. Let me know how to do that and I would be happy to send her email address to you.

Old 02-23-2009, 10:01 PM

170 posts, read 454,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemycoffee View Post
I'm sorry but I am new to this forum and do not know how to Direct Message. Let me know how to do that and I would be happy to send her email address to you.
You can click on the username ( dhboore ) of the person you want to send the DM to. A menu will drop down, and one of the selections is to 'send a direct message'. Click that, and it will open the DM window.

Old 02-23-2009, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seansan View Post
Can anyone recommend a good agency to rent a home from? We are moving to Temecula in May and would like to rent a house, especially one we can buy in about 6-8 months preferrably in the Paeso, Redhawk or Morgan Hills area. I am a little worried about the postings on Craigslist- I would hate to rent a place that is foreclosure.

Thank you so much for your help!
There are several property management companies in the area- if you do a google search for "property management temecula" you'll get a lot of links, and most of them list their rentals on their websites. There isn't a guarantee that a house listed by a prop. management company won't go into foreclosure though...I would still use county records to see how much the home was purchased for and when to try and determine the likelihood of foreclosure. Good luck!

Old 02-24-2009, 12:07 AM

12 posts, read 59,074 times
Excellent! Thank you- I type it in and yes there are alot. Are county records free to access and available online? I am out of state and plan to visit in 2 weeks to find a home.

Old 02-24-2009, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seansan View Post
Excellent! Thank you- I type it in and yes there are alot. Are county records free to access and available online? I am out of state and plan to visit in 2 weeks to find a home.
Yes, you can access county records online for free. The Riverside County Tax Assessor has a fairly user friendly system, and you can just type in each address and it gives you owner address, lot and sq footage of the home, and previous purchase price. Redfin.com is my favorite site for searching real estate in this area, and they always list all the previous transactions on each address. Getting the last sale price might also help you determine if the owner will be able to sell it to you at a reasonable price down the road (e.g. if they bought it for $450K 3 years ago and now it's only worth $220K, the chances would be slim, you know?). Good luck!

Old 02-28-2010, 12:35 PM

1 posts, read 1,881 times
Can you send me the name of your realtor? We are moving to Temecula from the east coast and need a really good realtor. Thank you!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties