Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties
 [Register]
San Bernardino and Riverside Counties The Inland Empire
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2009, 04:57 PM

9,894 posts, read 22,030,232 times

Advertisements

Tonight will mark the 6th yr aniversary of my sisters murder in Yucaipa,ca.The low life murderer has yet to go to trial.The trial has been postponed 16 times.The murderer admitted guilt on day one.I blame the public defenders office (killers attorney) & the judges for letting this go on as long as it has.

I bet if this was a family member of theirs the murderer would of been tried/convicted & being sexually traded for cigarettes in a ca state prison years ago.The DDA who was assigned the case x yrs later is doing a good job but the defense sure is manipulating the court system just like the scum killer.Its like the victims families have no damn rights.A trial is expected by this summer.Were hoping for 1st degree murder cause this bastard premeditated this murder & he knew what he was doing.

The murderer Jan Michael Martin will burn in hell for what he has done.Read my webpage & what happened.Im not looking for sympathy.All my family & i want is justice. http://community.webtv.net/rpp64/r
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2009, 11:51 AM

1,627 posts, read 3,218,353 times
How sad to hear of your sister's tragic murder. How frustrating it is for all of your family to have to wait this long and still no justice. This is outrageous.

Old 03-29-2009, 12:30 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,772,037 times
Hopefully juctice isn't too far away..

Nita

Old 03-29-2009, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Hopefully juctice isn't too far away..

Nita
The only true justice is a eye for a eye.Hopefully when he goes to prison he gets a cell mate that makes him his mate.Martin is only in is early 20.s & he will be fresh meat to the guys that have been in prison for years.Im quite sure bubba will be checking him out especially in the showers.Lets just hope the murderer drops his soap.

Old 03-30-2009, 10:58 PM

2,404 posts, read 6,580,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle7 View Post
Tonight will mark the 6th yr aniversary of my sisters murder in Yucaipa,ca.The low life murderer has yet to go to trial.The trial has been postponed 16 times.The murderer admitted guilt on day one.I blame the public defenders office (killers attorney) & the judges for letting this go on as long as it has.

I bet if this was a family member of theirs the murderer would of been tried/convicted & being sexually traded for cigarettes in a ca state prison years ago.The DDA who was assigned the case x yrs later is doing a good job but the defense sure is manipulating the court system just like the scum killer.Its like the victims families have no damn rights.A trial is expected by this summer.Were hoping for 1st degree murder cause this bastard premeditated this murder & he knew what he was doing.

The murderer Jan Michael Martin will burn in hell for what he has done.Read my webpage & what happened.Im not looking for sympathy.All my family & i want is justice. http://community.webtv.net/rpp64/r
My prayers are with you and your family . One thing you have to understand with the court officials and the Judges here in San bernardino County is the fact that it is to their benefit to prolong the case so they all can make money on the case by the bond they are allowed to put on the case. When his case is finished they stop getting money from the action so you see there is no reason to hurry on their part. Also even though the judges sware an oath to uphold our rights under the constitution meaning a right to a speedy trial , when to party is dead they forget all these rights and turn to the "MONEY" sorry to say.

Old 03-31-2009, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighter 1 View Post
My prayers are with you and your family . One thing you have to understand with the court officials and the Judges here in San bernardino County is the fact that it is to their benefit to prolong the case so they all can make money on the case by the bond they are allowed to put on the case. When his case is finished they stop getting money from the action so you see there is no reason to hurry on their part. Also even though the judges sware an oath to uphold our rights under the constitution meaning a right to a speedy trial , when to party is dead they forget all these rights and turn to the "MONEY" sorry to say.
Martin has been locked up at west valley dentention center since 3-29-03.His bail was set at 1 million dollars but his well to do parents (who are awfully rude) didnt bond him out.The victims families do have rights but nothing like the criminals.We were told it would take a few yrs till he goes to trial/prison.We were lied to.The local newspaper (yucaipa news mirror) hasnt even written a article about this case since 11-07.The newspaper editor (claire T.) has a attitude with me & i believe she fears me.You know her personelly so you know where im coming from.

Old 03-31-2009, 01:40 PM

9 posts, read 71,808 times
I pray that God gives you and your family the patience and strength to overcome this period and may justice be given.

Old 03-31-2009, 07:33 PM

Judges are politicians & its something else how they have let the defense postpone the trial a record 16 times.Totally pathetic!

Old 03-31-2009, 08:29 PM

7,372 posts, read 16,019,677 times
Eagle,
I'm truly sorry for your loss and what you're going through with the court system. Trust me, I know what you're talking about. I look at this country much differently than I did before. I don't trust anyone in the system because I've seen too much bullcrap that I don't think people who haven't been through the same could possibly understand.

Old 04-01-2009, 01:04 PM

The bottom line is this is to be expected with our system in this state.Our court system is appalling.The longer it takes the more the tax payers pay to our corrupt system.Im not gonna say anything more until the trial is over.Hopefully that will be by the end of summer.I know martin will appeal the verdict (unless he lucks out & gets a sympathetic jury & gets manslaughter).Martin will get credit for time served so he could be out & about in 5 yrs or so with good time credited as well.This sick **** committed the ultimate sin & i sure would like just 5 mins alone with him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties