Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties
 [Register]
San Bernardino and Riverside Counties The Inland Empire
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-13-2009, 02:11 AM

106 posts, read 302,289 times

Advertisements

Hello Everyone

My name is Cade, and my husband and I are currently living in Rio Rancho NM. We came here from Rancho Cucamonga CA and have decided that we want to return to a milder climate and my family.

I realize I'm going out on a limb here but I've found these forums to be very helpful whenever I've had a question or issue.

We've spent the last couple of decades renting apartments and can do so again if need be. But the big corporate run complexes (and they have some beauties in RC) while new and modern, just seem to be all about making money. They're nice when they are courting you but once you move in they forget about you.

In all our years renting we once rented a home in Glendora and that was a wonderful experience. We thought to try and do that again, but are aware that rents now are very high, even for apartments.

My husband is a truck driver and has been in the field for 11yrs. I am visually impaired and stay at home. Our credit is good. We are in our 40s, no kids, two indoor, old cats. We really do not want to pay $2000 a month in rent - that would be difficult with only the one income. We are looking to get a place for $1400 or less a month.

I know I know. You'll say it isn't possible. But we are long-term renters and would be willing to sign a longer lease - say 2-3 years to start for a break in the rent. We're looking to live in areas such as San Dimas, Claremont, Glendora, Alta Loma, Rancho Cucamonga. I mean the safe, decent parts of those areas, and I know what they are. I'm alone a lot so safety is very important with my blindness.

We will be coming back out there in about 2 weeks to get the place to live worked out, with a planned move-in date of June 1 (we may be able to wait til July 1 but no later).

We're quiet, boring folks and are looking for that in return

If anyone has a property they are looking to rent that they think would match our needs, send me a PM. If not, I will let you know which apt community we end up in

Thanx for reading and, gosh we sure can't wait to come back!
~Cade~
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties