Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties
 [Register]
San Bernardino and Riverside Counties The Inland Empire
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2009, 07:54 PM

105 posts, read 374,374 times

Advertisements

Hey there all. I have lived in ca most of my life. I live in redlands. I have not been up the the high desert much all my years here. But now I am thinking of moving up that way due to great home prices. I have many people at my job that live up there and they all like it. my question is about areas. a home I am looking at is on 15390 Jojoba Ln. It's near the 15 and mojave drive. Newer area. Just curious if anyone knows this area and what they think of it. i have two kids 6 and almost 2. I want good schools and just a safe kids can play outside neighborhood. thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2009, 08:02 PM

215 posts, read 985,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyahunting View Post
Hey there all. I have lived in ca most of my life. I live in redlands. I have not been up the the high desert much all my years here. But now I am thinking of moving up that way due to great home prices. I have many people at my job that live up there and they all like it. my question is about areas. a home I am looking at is on 15390 Jojoba Ln. It's near the 15 and mojave drive. Newer area. Just curious if anyone knows this area and what they think of it. i have two kids 6 and almost 2. I want good schools and just a safe kids can play outside neighborhood. thanks
Try to stay south of bear valley like golden Triangle of Victorville,Oak Hills,Or Phelan

Old 04-26-2009, 01:05 AM

503 posts, read 1,454,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyahunting View Post
jojoba lane. EVery time I see anything listed on johoba lane I just cringe. I think that is one of the worst newer areas possible. That little section in particular. There are tons of newer homes within that vicinity and I have avoided every area because of the section 8 that has taken over.

Residents in Brentwood hear gunshots every other nite and that is not far from there at all.

Take booz's advice.

Old 04-26-2009, 10:22 AM

105 posts, read 374,374 times
thanks so much-will steer clear! May just wait and try to afford something here in Redlands. I love it here, homes just have not really seen the drop they have in other areas. Thanks again!

Old 04-26-2009, 04:53 PM

17 posts, read 44,332 times
Prices are still coming down. Have you talked to a realtor up in the desert? It won't cost you anything but a tank of gas and some time on the weekend to go look at some homes. A realtor could help you find exactly what you're looking for. I Googled the house you are speaking of, and their are homes in that price range in better areas. Hope you find what you're looking for.

Old 04-28-2009, 12:41 AM

503 posts, read 1,454,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by femmefleur View Post
Prices are still coming down. Have you talked to a realtor up in the desert? It won't cost you anything but a tank of gas and some time on the weekend to go look at some homes. A realtor could help you find exactly what you're looking for. I Googled the house you are speaking of, and their are homes in that price range in better areas. Hope you find what you're looking for.
There are tons of homes in better areas for that price. Check out realtor.com.

Old 04-28-2009, 03:32 PM

277 posts, read 626,730 times
Interesting Info in the Victorville paper today about home sales.
Bank owned homes creates bidding wars | victorville, bank, wars - Local News - Victorville Daily Press

Old 04-29-2009, 05:51 AM

4,538 posts, read 10,624,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayneb View Post

LOLOLOLOLOL

People are dumb.

There is a very temporary shortage of foreclosures due to the moratorium on foreclosures over the past few month.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties