Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties
 [Register]
San Bernardino and Riverside Counties The Inland Empire
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2010, 09:28 AM

203 posts, read 322,033 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by odinloki1 View Post
Capitalism at its finest.
Good word, and good point!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2010, 02:23 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,465,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by icstitch View Post
Let me ask you this. Why havent you gone to Disneyland lately? Is it because of the price?
No. It just isn't in the top 100 places I'd like to go and visit these days...

Old 03-14-2010, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
No. It just isn't in the top 100 places I'd like to go and visit these days...
Thats, really a good answer. I mean the price is one but age could be another.

Old 03-14-2010, 02:39 PM

9,894 posts, read 22,015,751 times
Disneyland is too high. They also charge you to park your car in the disney lot. I would say a $25.00 all day admitence fee would be fair. Why people would want to waste $70.00 (per adult) plus parking, food & souvenirs ill never understand. I dont know the child fee. In all fairness though everything is expensive in ca. Universal studios & magic mountain are a rip off as well.

Old 03-14-2010, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle7 View Post
Disneyland is too high. They also charge you to park your car in the disney lot. I would say a $25.00 all day admittence fee would be fair. Why people would want to waste $70.00 (per adult) plus parking, food & souvenirs ill never understand. I dont know the child fee.
Child fee I believe is in its $50 mark. But yet, the Disney experience is and will always be the same... Even if the price goes up or if it drops... I think that the Annual Passport is alot better than what it used to be.

Old 03-14-2010, 02:50 PM

9,894 posts, read 22,015,751 times
I think venice beach in the summer is a great place to visit. You see all sorts of weirdos & very scantly clad girls & women (floss bikinis as well). The shops & food places are high though so be sure to bring plenty of cash with you & ignore the pan handlers. The ocean & beach is quite nice.

Old 03-14-2010, 08:44 PM

209 posts, read 749,239 times
supply and demand. disney has a legal obligation to it's shareholders to maximize profits. if that means charging $300 per ticket and $20 per hot dog then they would. if they were really shrewd they might have seasonal pricing and charge more in summer or on weekends. how pissed would people be then?

Old 03-14-2010, 10:27 PM

2,404 posts, read 6,576,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle7 View Post
Disneyland is too high. They also charge you to park your car in the Disney lot. I would say a $25.00 all day admittance fee would be fair. Why people would want to waste $70.00 (per adult) plus parking, food & souvenirs ill never understand. I don't know the child fee. In all fairness though everything is expensive in ca. Universal studios & magic mountain are a rip off as well.
Guess no one here has heard of the program Disneyland has going now : Give a Day (Volunteer, community service)Get a day. Just did a day at the Bloomington Historical Society with 5 of my friends, ( fixed plumbing problems, got their gas welder going , did a lot of yard cleaning , Etc. ) now we all get to go to Disneyland in April for "FREE" ( still need to pay for parking and anything we eat, but it will be GREAT! Thank you to the folks at DISNEYLAND.

Old 03-15-2010, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evolutionrules View Post
supply and demand. disney has a legal obligation to it's shareholders to maximize profits. if that means charging $300 per ticket and $20 per hot dog then they would. if they were really shrewd they might have seasonal pricing and charge more in summer or on weekends. how pissed would people be then?
Pretty pissed, well the annual pass would always be a good cause but I cant see spending more than $300 on just an Annual Passport.

Old 03-15-2010, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighter 1 View Post
Guess no one here has heard of the program Disneyland has going now : Give a Day (Volunteer, community service)Get a day. Just did a day at the Bloomington Historical Society with 5 of my friends, ( fixed plumbing problems, got their gas welder going , did a lot of yard cleaning , Etc. ) now we all get to go to Disneyland in April for "FREE" ( still need to pay for parking and anything we eat, but it will be GREAT! Thank you to the folks at DISNEYLAND.
Your welcome, the Program "give a day. get a day" is now over, since they hit their 1 million mark! Hopefully they will be able to give some more out or do something like this again this year.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties