Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is San Diego a cursed sports city?
Yes, they are cursed, but I still love them anyway 9 45.00%
No, the coaches are the problem 11 55.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2010, 01:17 AM

2,299 posts, read 4,806,731 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footballfreak View Post
I hate you.

Notice all the peeps talking crap from LA , Calm down now I think you guys might get the lambs oops I mean the Rams back in LA , but I also heard the Jags and the Vikings are looking for a new place , so calm down and go back to drinking your 40's and drive by's and police car chases and taking in the nice brown air you guys have up there, But remember you are not getting the Chargers .

Chargers dont belong in smoggy LA!!! dont wanna talk crap but it's the truth! They belong in SAN DIEGO

Listen you bunch of LA wannabe gangsters and clowns, The Chargers are not going to move to effed up LA . The team you guys had there did not even want to stay in effing LA , that's why they effing left that rat hole of a city . Anyway The Chargers will get a place to play in The Great Outstanding city of SAN DIEGO and will stay here , so go chase some other team and suck it LA , bunch of losers.

To be quite honest there is a reason 3 NFL teams left LA. The fans there suck balls. Go to a Dodger game some time and you'll see that the fans show up in the 3rd inning and leave in the 6th. The best suited team would be the Rams, but that brings me back to the fact they left for a reason. The only way for the stands to be filled in LA would to be build a 20,000 seat stadium. Mr spanos knows this as well as the NFL.

Chargers started in LA, but ha they didn't last, what just a damn year? Just like the Raiders didn't last in LA. Man F LA , thats a crappy place, for real, ITS been the SAN DIEGO CHARGERS since 1961!!!! SO CHARGERS ARE THE SD TEAM AND SHOULD ALWAYS BE!!!! Thank god we ain't going to gay ass LA!! I mean it doesn't even sound right L.A. Chargers eeew naw ITS THEM SAN DIEGO CHARGERS THAT SOUND ROCKIN!!

I am a San Diego Native...They are my team because they are the San Diego Chargers. If they leave I will no longer have a team to follow. So I hope they decide to stay just because this is where they belong. And because we are the best loyal fans ever. We get alot of grief...but we still defend and love Our San Diego Chargers.

For everyone saying remember where they started...you seemed to forgot how long they stayed. LA sucks

And everyone forgets that the Botls got their first Championship against the Boston Patriots while in SD, not LA.

If the Chargers were ever to go LA I'd RIP ALL my gear. Can't stand LA people who think they're tough crap! Plus "LA super Chargers" just doesn't sound like a good song anymore.

If the Chargers move to LA, then the Lakers should move back to Minneapolis. LA people need to calm it down a bit before they start claiming the Chargers as theirs. Chargers belong to SD. Period.

Whoa! Please tell me you were being inappropriately sarcastic. If you were serious that sounded really over the top!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2010, 09:02 AM

50,060 posts, read 46,605,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footballfreak View Post
I hate you.

Notice all the peeps talking crap from LA , Calm down now I think you guys might get the lambs oops I mean the Rams back in LA , but I also heard the Jags and the Vikings are looking for a new place , so calm down and go back to drinking your 40's and drive by's and police car chases and taking in the nice brown air you guys have up there, But remember you are not getting the Chargers .

Chargers dont belong in smoggy LA!!! dont wanna talk crap but it's the truth! They belong in SAN DIEGO

Listen you bunch of LA wannabe gangsters and clowns, The Chargers are not going to move to effed up LA . The team you guys had there did not even want to stay in effing LA , that's why they effing left that rat hole of a city . Anyway The Chargers will get a place to play in The Great Outstanding city of SAN DIEGO and will stay here , so go chase some other team and suck it LA , bunch of losers.

To be quite honest there is a reason 3 NFL teams left LA. The fans there suck balls. Go to a Dodger game some time and you'll see that the fans show up in the 3rd inning and leave in the 6th. The best suited team would be the Rams, but that brings me back to the fact they left for a reason. The only way for the stands to be filled in LA would to be build a 20,000 seat stadium. Mr spanos knows this as well as the NFL.

Chargers started in LA, but ha they didn't last, what just a damn year? Just like the Raiders didn't last in LA. Man F LA , thats a crappy place, for real, ITS been the SAN DIEGO CHARGERS since 1961!!!! SO CHARGERS ARE THE SD TEAM AND SHOULD ALWAYS BE!!!! Thank god we ain't going to gay ass LA!! I mean it doesn't even sound right L.A. Chargers eeew naw ITS THEM SAN DIEGO CHARGERS THAT SOUND ROCKIN!!

I am a San Diego Native...They are my team because they are the San Diego Chargers. If they leave I will no longer have a team to follow. So I hope they decide to stay just because this is where they belong. And because we are the best loyal fans ever. We get alot of grief...but we still defend and love Our San Diego Chargers.

For everyone saying remember where they started...you seemed to forgot how long they stayed. LA sucks

And everyone forgets that the Botls got their first Championship against the Boston Patriots while in SD, not LA.

If the Chargers were ever to go LA I'd RIP ALL my gear. Can't stand LA people who think they're tough crap! Plus "LA super Chargers" just doesn't sound like a good song anymore.

If the Chargers move to LA, then the Lakers should move back to Minneapolis. LA people need to calm it down a bit before they start claiming the Chargers as theirs. Chargers belong to SD. Period.
Go CHARGERS....and tax the Padres with you.

Old 12-09-2010, 02:31 PM

4,897 posts, read 8,290,579 times
The San Diego Over Chargers.

I can't believe I paid $174 for a ****ing football game ticket and I wouldn't have if my visiting friend wasn't insisting on it. If they want people to show up for their games then make the prices more reasonable other wise **** off because, no, we're not going to give you one thin penny of tax payer money again because Spanos needs to sink or swim on his own without government hand outs.

Old 12-09-2010, 07:37 PM

4,803 posts, read 10,135,253 times
174? You didn't have to buy the ticket you know! No one forced you to buy it! THAT'S YOUR FAULT.

I'm sure you exgerrated that number because I only paid 105 for a ticket. Yeah it's expensive but it's ok every once in a while to pay that.

MOD CUT

Last edited by NewToCA; 12-10-2010 at 08:51 AM.. Reason: topic please

Old 01-01-2011, 11:46 AM

21 posts, read 32,969 times
weather fans=all sd fans. you talk a big game until you lose.

Old 07-18-2011, 11:18 PM

1,196 posts, read 2,306,892 times
Marty Schottenheimer choked with the Chargers

Old 07-18-2011, 11:21 PM

2,652 posts, read 8,557,840 times
CBP=Can't Beat Patriots

Go Pats!

Old 07-18-2011, 11:38 PM

52 posts, read 100,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke9686 View Post
CBP=Can't Beat Patriots

Go Pats!
Yes Sir!!!

Padre's can't really be "cursed" as they've never won a world series. That's just bad luck.

Old 07-18-2011, 11:53 PM

788 posts, read 1,869,889 times
San Diego sports teams have had some decent coaches/managers. Blame the management and owners!

Old 07-19-2011, 11:45 AM

17,531 posts, read 24,603,746 times
Perhaps if the Chargers used the money they are diverting to political contributions to football they could get somewhere.
Their contributions are more than the next four teams combined.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego