Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2011, 10:50 AM

6,419 posts, read 11,572,225 times

Advertisements

Zombie thread. Look at the dates of previous postings ...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2011, 11:13 AM

2,011 posts, read 3,544,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsirdwarf View Post
I have lived in HAWAII for FIVE years and i hate it there is no land and their are so many stuck up Hawaiians that live here... occasionally you'll meet a nice one here or there. But when i go to school it is constant badgering on how white i am (mostly by asians) there is a lot of japanese culture!!! if i were you i would never EVER move to hawaii... sure its a nice place to visit but you do NOT want to live here a lot of people get what is called as island sickness it is the feeling that you cant go any where that your trapped you are depressed, nautious, and sick... trust me go to san diego at least you can drive back if you want to visit reletives or something plane tickets from here to the mainland run over 2,000 for round trip.
Remind me to never ask you for advice. I kinda like an answer hours or days after I ask a question, and don't like to wait nearly 4 years

Old 08-04-2011, 03:37 AM

10 posts, read 16,244 times
This is my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

The so called "hawaiians" are what is wrong with hawaii.

The stereotype that they are on welfare, addicted and are grossly overweight is generally true.

They forget that their ancestors weren't from there, but probably got lost on a canoe from Tahiti. (no such thing as indigenous hawaiian)

The younger generation of polynesian "hawaiians" love their jacked up trucks with dual exhausts, lowered hondas, blaring music and gaudy epitaphs on their rear window tint.

You will tire easily listening to that baby talk "pidgin" english that is supposed to be cool.

Stay away from the high concentrations of polynesia: Waianae, Waimanalo, Waialua, most anywhere that starts with a W.

On the other hand, the older generation 55 plus are generally truly welcoming, genuine, caring, loving, beautiful people.

Lol, bradda peanut baddah maddah fadah, aha ladat ho ho ho duh kyne?

Old 08-04-2011, 08:48 AM

4,630 posts, read 10,255,910 times
'nuf said. Thread over.

‪Hawaii yaaaaaayyyyyy‬‏ - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
View detailed profiles of: