Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2013, 12:49 AM

12 posts, read 13,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
I'm guessing anything non-white
No, as a white guy , I hate being surrounded by other white people that are either rich douches,jarhead psychos or tweaker trash!!! Prefer to be around my blue collar brethren of all colors out here in the rust belt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2013, 12:50 AM

12 posts, read 13,282 times
Just like rednecks, white people in southern cali make real white folk look bad!!!

Old 12-05-2013, 08:36 AM

50,226 posts, read 46,975,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarawayDJ View Post
I hate it when military men go down to the gaslamp and take people's girls away from them. It does nothing but lead to subsequent nonsensical rants here on C/D.
I see whacha did there

Old 12-09-2013, 03:46 PM

3,038 posts, read 4,772,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeto360 View Post
As a whole San Diego is a fake city with very little culture or identity. Many of the people are rich twenty somethings living off mommy and daddy while getting wasted in PB or some overpriced dive in the gaslamp, many more are ultra conservative current and ex military types who constantly ***** about illegals and immigrants (even though the mexican-american culture is the only real cultural identity in the region), people as a whole just seem very rude and self centered. Even the young homeless punks downtown and by the beaches act like they're doing YOU a favor by asking for money, and have the nerve to cop an attitude when you don't offer any!! People tend to brag about the diversity of the area, yet you very rarely see adults of different ethnicities hanging out together in public, therefore the "diversity" of the area doesn't mean ****!!! I come from the "segregated" Detroit area, yet when me and my people get together it,s a mixed bag of whites,blacks,mexicans,arabs,etc...Don't see that much in so Cal!!! Yet the people there are very xenophobic and think that anyone who comes from anywhere between cali and NYC must be a redneck, yet I see some of the scummiest tweaker ass white people I've ever seen in my life roaming around the SD area!!! In fact the white people around SD are either, a)rich heartless douchebags who have no concept of what the rest of the world goes through, b) conservative heartless jarheads who glorify killing and go around bullying people who don't fit their agenda, or c) the dirtiest trashiest toothless white trash meth heads and drunks that make the people in the backwoods of Tennessee look sophisticated!!! There is a severe lack of ordinary blue collar white people who actually work hard for what they have!!! Sorry to vent but I've lived in Detroit,San francisco/Oakland,Buffalo,Rochester,NY,Knoxville,TN, Alabama and Arizona, and I find San Diego to be the most generic useless metro area of all those mentioned!! Sure the weather is nice, but that's about all it has going for it, definitely not worth what people pay to live in that heartless,faceless place!! I wouldn't recommend much more than a long vacation for anyone considering moving there!
Boy, all of this absurdity coming from somebody that lives in one of the poorest cities in the country. I detect a lot of envy.

Old 12-09-2013, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake744 View Post
The only things about San Diego I really hate are how much of a letdown the Chargers and Padres are.
If the fortunes or lack of 2 sports teams is all you have to complain about then San Diego is a pretty great place.

Old 12-09-2013, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeto360 View Post
Just like rednecks, white people in southern cali make real white folk look bad!!!
Wow, a "Real" white folk. Are you 10 years old? By the way it is NOT Cali. That is in Colombia.

Old 12-16-2013, 09:41 AM

98 posts, read 215,358 times
Love: The Weather, The beaches, The Nightlife, All of the Friendly People.

Hate: The 805 south at 5 P.M. Thats about all I hate here. Only been here since beginning of October though.

Old 12-18-2013, 08:15 AM

1,095 posts, read 1,630,131 times
I hate Lakeside. Seriously its by far the worst area of San Diego County. It's ugly, mixed with with different types of homes. So many rednecks and trashy people there. I don't hate any of the neighboring cities like Santee or El Cajon. I just hate Lakeside.

Old 01-08-2014, 01:50 AM

11 posts, read 21,505 times
Love: weather.

Hate: it is the blandest place on earth, with terminal loops of same seeming condos and shopping malls. The entire area was over-developed. Nearly every hill side is dotted with ugly condos. Too many cars. Even quaint places like La Jolla are shockingly thin on culture. I cannot believe San Francisco and San Diego are in the same state. I had to endure 5 years in the San Diego area, and it was the worst 5 years of my life. I had a good job, but I got sick of how ugly it was. Very, very, very bland.

Old 01-08-2014, 05:48 AM

6,893 posts, read 8,924,299 times
Are you bland, central coast poster ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego