Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2013, 04:44 PM

91 posts, read 335,185 times

Advertisements

1. What is gang stalking.

Gang stalking is simply a form of community mobbing and organized stalking combined. Just like you have workplace mobbing, and online mobbing, which are both fully recognized as legitimate, this is the community form. Gang stalking is organized harassment at it's best. It the targeting of an individual for revenge, jealousy, sport, or to keep them quite, etc.

It's organized, widespread, and growing. Some describe this form of harassment as, "A psychological attack that can completely destroy a persons life, while leaving little or no evidence to incriminate the perpetrators."

2. Who gets targeted

The people getting targeted seem to be (single) woman, minorities, outspoken individuals, whistle blowers, dissidents, people who have gone against large corporations, etc.

3. Goals of this hate campaign.

The goal is to sensitize the target to a stimuli, isolate the target, make them destitute. The secondary goals seem to be to make the target homeless, jobless, give them a breakdown, and the primary goals seems to be to drive the target to suicide.

4. Who gang stalks.

The surprising thing is that gang stalkers can be found in every level of society. There is no real age barrier, gender barrier, and a variety of races do participate. In almost every occupation in society you can find people who are going along with this.

Gang stalking for many is seen as a game, a sport to be played with another individuals life. Many do not understand or care that the end consequence of this game is to destroy a person.

5. Why they gang stalk.

"It is conceivable that the participants in the harassment don't even know why the person has been targeted, nor would most of these individuals have any personal stake in harassing the victim.

- Gang stalking is an both an addictive behavior as well as a form of entertainment for the stalkers. There is a vicious kind of pleasure that they derive from bullying their victim. Clearly they like the feeling of being "in control".

Like our society's current obsession with "reality TV", this activity must inevitably gain popularity as the ultimate experience of "reality" entertainment. To the perpetrators, their targets are merely their prey, in a game that never ends. But make no mistake, whatever the reasoning behind it, this is a vicious and calculated hate crime."

-Others are blackmailed or forced into talking part in this activity.

-Others go along with it because they want to fit in and feel part of something that is large and powerful.

-Some are part of community groups who believe they are targeting an undesirable.

-Some are part of the informant groups within cities.

6. Methods used against targets.

a) Classical conditioning.

Getting a target sensitized to sounds, colors, patterns, actions. such as certain Colors, **Red, white, yellow by associating them with traumatic events such as for example; A RED prep vehicle & drives by & things are thrown at the Targeted Individual" making them weary of Red cars.

b)24/7 Surveillance

This will involve following the target everywhere they go. Learning about the target. Where they shop, work, play, who their friends and family are. Getting close to the target, moving into the community or apartment where they live, across the street. Bugging targets phone, house, computer activity.

c) Isolation of target.

This is done via slander campaigns, and lies. Eg. Saying the target is a thief, into drugs, a prostitute, pedophile, crazy, in trouble for something, needs to be watched. False files will even be produced on the target, shown to neighbors, family, store keepers.

d) Noise and mimicking campaigns.

Disrupting the targets life, sleep with loud power tools, construction, stereos, doors slamming, etc. Talking in public about private things in the targets life. Mimicking actions of the target. Basically letting the target know that they are in the targets life. Daily interferences, nothing that would be too overt to the untrained eye, but psychologically degrading and damaging to the target over time.
Visit [moderator cut links to spam links] to see more details.

e) Every day life breaks and street theater.

Flat tires, putting dirt on targets property. Mass strangers doing things in public to annoy targets. These strangers might get text messaged to be at a specific time and place, and perform a specific action. If might seem harmless to these strangers, but it could be causing great psychological trauma for the target. Eg. Blocking targets path, getting ahead of them in line, cutting or boxing them in on the road, saying or doing things to elicit a response from targets. Etc.

7. Where can you get help if you are a target?

Use these great links to learn more and to get help.

1. [moderator cut links to spam links]
2. [moderator cut links to spam links]
3. Rich essence - Stalking

8. Gang stalking is an illegal form of harassment.

However when targets seek help they still get quite a bit of resistance. Some people in today's society even try to pass gang stalking off as a form of paranoia, even though the meetings in Toronto are held out of the Toronto Rape Crisis Center and many woman's support groups and crisis centers are now aware of gang stalking, and even training their workers to deal with this form of harassment.

In Korea the online version of this is well acknowledged and has even been written about in the International Herald Tribune.
The New York Times - Breaking News, World News & Multimedia
news/korea.php

Gang stalking has also been recognized by members of the mobbing community.
Mobbing-U.S.A. - Emotional Abuse in the American Workplace & [moderator cut links to spam links]

The problem with gang stalking just like other urban slang is that it has not been normalized in society, and until it is people will continue to misunderstand this modern day reincarnation of several old time harassment's.

Eg. Gang stalking is similar to what the KKK used against blacks in the south, what Hitlers Brown Shirts used against the Jews, and what the organized harassment the Stasi used against dissidents in East Germany.

It can be hoped that with enough education and understanding this issue will someday become normalized in society and that there will be enough understanding and support for targets.

California has been the epicenter of Gang-Stalking leading the nation & eclipsing all other States... This is happening to our neighbors, family members & people we care about in broad day light... They feel compelled to suffer in silence for fear of being marked as insane & crazy... Please make your self's educated on this urgent epidemic that is victimizing innocent people in our midst!

Last edited by earlyretirement; 06-09-2013 at 02:01 PM..

Old 06-08-2013, 04:55 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,297 posts, read 14,159,764 times
It has happened to me, and for good long periods of time. I won't go into details because it's too personal, and because it's set up to look like paranoia if I complain about. Confusing things is the fact that some people who believe they are being stalked ARE simply paranoid, but these can be judged by them saying truly bizarre things like aliens are stealing their thoughts or the Dalai Lama wants to kill them.

The perpetrators are willing to go to amazing lengths to do things that can't be noticed by the outside community, but are obvious to the person experiencing the harassment. In the example of a red car, it might not just be something thrown at the victim, but there might be a swarm of red cars EVERY time he walks outside.

Old 06-08-2013, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
It has happened to me, and for good long periods of time. I won't go into details because it's too personal, and because it's set up to look like paranoia if I complain about. Confusing things is the fact that some people who believe they are being stalked ARE simply paranoid, but these can be judged by them saying truly bizarre things like aliens are stealing their thoughts or the Dalai Lama wants to kill them.

The perpetrators are willing to go to amazing lengths to do things that can't be noticed by the outside community, but are obvious to the person experiencing the harassment. In the example of a red car, it might not just be something thrown at the victim, but there might be a swarm of red cars EVERY time he walks outside.

I have been a targeted individual for years as well. California is the worst possible place to be a T.I=Targeted Individual there is little if any recourse... You are limited in your ability to defend your self, with only pepper spray limited to 2.5 ounces & a 3 inch knife??Don't even think about having a firearm as a defensive tool in the State of California!!

Those doing the "Stalking do it out in the open with impunity" yet it's so subtle that witnesses can't put a finger on what's going on. My final straw was when it became physical & I had things thrown at me from moving Vehicles by groups of Stalkers!! They tend to stay in there cars for the most part & swarm where you might be going/heading. I write down & photograph plate numbers & other activities they commit against me. I am taking a more defensive posture in regards to personal safety....

I will not allow them to make me out to look like a crazy person as that's their *main object* to get you discredited & have you labeled as crazy, unstable & there fore not reliable! California eclipses all other states in reported cases of gang-stalking according to the Department of Justice! The unemployed, drug addicts & those who have made deals with DA's & other officials for reduced sentences, are inducted into these crime syndicates! Often with law enforcement either turning a blind eye or in some instances participating in it. The high unemployment & high number of criminal records along with a large low educated populous makes recruiting in San Diego & California conducive to this epidemic!!! People like Christopher Dorner & other recent & past mass killers were once targeted individuals who finally lost it & went POSTAL!!! This needs to be brought to light public safety is at stake?? How many more Christopher Dorners, Adam Lanza are we willing create before this gets nipped in the bud?

Old 06-08-2013, 05:37 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,297 posts, read 14,159,764 times
There isn't really much that can be done, in my opinion. What can a solitary victim do against 100 slack-jawed yokels who think this sort of thing is fun? It's taught me the value of getting friends, though I remain a loner.

Old 06-08-2013, 05:38 PM

16,588 posts, read 27,381,339 times
I thought the OP was crazy when he/she posted "gang-stalking" in he Seattle forum. Reading this explanation, some things are terrifyingly familiar from when I lived in SD

Old 06-08-2013, 05:48 PM

partial quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
In the example of a red car, it might not just be something thrown at the victim, but there might be a swarm of red cars EVERY time he walks outside.

I am very disciplined mentally I am able to filter out distractions & environmental stimuli with ease~!! I've noticed the *Red car* swarming tactic which I filter out...when they noticed it had no effect on me they've wrenched up their game & started throwing things out of *Red* cars. Which *still* doesn't make me weary of red cars which is a mission failure for them!! I simply note the model make, year of the car along with plate numbers! They don't like to be recorded or have their plate numbers taken down. I carry a few heavy duty bolts to oblige any further throwing of things at me or even pose as if ready to preemptively...They really hate it when you take any defensive postures to counter them! Many have police scanners so as soon as you phone the police they get out of dodge until the call is cleared.

Last edited by Capricorn_Resiliency; 06-08-2013 at 05:58 PM..

Old 06-08-2013, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentoo View Post
I thought the OP was crazy when he/she posted "gang-stalking" in he Seattle forum. Reading this explanation, some things are terrifyingly familiar from when I lived in SD
Yes San Diego is truly a hot bed for gangstalking!! Legions of criminals & the unemployed masses are inducted into these covert criminal syndicates !!! Google "San Diego Gang-Stalking" you will get 1000's of Hits in that ONE *City* alone! Do the same for Seattle you're lucky to get a handful of hits!! Nothing is easier then targeting an unarmed person with little to no recourse!! Even California's permissible defensive tools are severely infective to counter dozens of stalkers who have been known to physical assault their targets! They wouldn't try it if they knew their target had a formidable armament such as a (legal firearm) hence California being a (May Issue) creating a huge victim underclass~!!

Old 06-08-2013, 06:14 PM

How did you find out about this? And why would San Diego be such a hotbed for it?

Old 06-08-2013, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentoo View Post
How did you find out about this? And why would San Diego be such a hotbed for it?

There really is no official way of finding out as it's illegal to stalk someone in the 1st place. 2ndly victims are hesitant to report these criminal acts committed against them for fear of being discredit & being labeled crazy! If you happen to record it while it's happening & call the police they flee before the police arrive as they most certainly carry police scanners! There is no "official recourse or help as of yet" But a camera, or audio recorder are useful tools in obtaining evidence.

San Diego & most of California is out of control for the reasons I sited above. The Christopher Dorner case should have {rang alarm bells} for the nation as a whole to wake up to this serious epidemic, It also highlights that even police agencies are involved to a certain level ~!! It was directly the result of work place mobbing & gangstalking that drove Dorner to murder & eventually being murdered to silence him. Recent mass murders like Adam Lanza were driven to the breaking point as a result of gangstalking as well. When are going to acknowledge this huge problem as a nation?. California is a (may issue state) so many of these gangstalkers are emboldened knowing that the majority of the citizens are unarmed (at least in theory) in public~!! (May issue States) have the opposite effect on these (gang-stalkers) as they fear of deadly confrontation or retaliation & there fore keep a distance or cease hostilities !

Old 06-08-2013, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricorn_Resiliency View Post
There really is no official way of finding out as it's illegal to stalk someone in the 1st place. 2ndly victims are hesitant to report these criminal acts committed against them for fear of being discredit & being labeled crazy! If you happen to record it while it's happening & call the police they flee before the police arrive as they most certainly carry police scanners! There is no "official recourse or help as of yet" But a camera, or audio recorder are useful tools in obtaining evidence.

San Diego & most of California is out of control for the reasons I sited above. The Christopher Dorner case should have {rang alarm bells} for the nation as a whole to wake up to this serious epidemic, It also highlights that even police agencies are involved to a certain level ~!! It was directly the result of work place mobbing & gangstalking that drove Dorner to murder & eventually being murdered to silence him. Recent mass murders like Adam Lanza were driven to the breaking point as a result of gangstalking as well. When are going to acknowledge this huge problem as a nation?. California is a (may issue state) so many of these gangstalkers are emboldened knowing that the majority of the citizens are unarmed (at least in theory) in public~!! (May issue States) have the opposite effect on these (gang-stalkers) as they fear of deadly confrontation or retaliation & there fore keep a distance or cease hostilities !
Dorner was made out to be a nutty person for sure. I remember when that was going on and reading about him and it sounded again, familiar what happened to him. I was a whistle blower at my job in SD and I know I crossed some of the wrong people. I would never go postal as I am a non violent person but I can understand why many just snap. What creeps me out about the Dorner thing is that I look like him!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego